Ireland politics (Part 2)

I’m confused here. Are the Shinnerbots now saying the past should be brought up at every opportunity?

The lesser spotted Norma Foley making one of her bi-annual public appearances today reading off a script. She is useless.

8 Likes

I’ve absolutely no skin in the game re LC results but I was seething this morning after her interview.

1 Like

Interesting state of affairs when it’s takes a combination of Elon Musk and John McGuirk (via Ben Scallan) to finally put that ridiculous ‘hate speech’ bill to the sword. It actually would have went through without them. Yet another reason for us to be the laughing stock of Europe hopefully averted.

Only the awkward squad care about this mate

4 Likes

Got to stand up to the NGO’s mate…

1 Like

Mr Musk seems to be keen to get involved.

Should drive the usual suspects demented

Wooly will be running for office before long.

The Gahliban will secure a seat for him in Laois-Offaly

One mick Wallace is enough

“Just asking questions”

1 Like

The awkward squad like teenage schoolgirls will be screaming manically at Musk’s potential involvement. Hopefully someone shoots the silver spooned cunt in the next few years

2 Likes

There are plenty naive clowns in laois who would champion him no doubt because he was above average at his hobby in laois 25 years ago

It will undoubtedly become about culture wars, the hate speech will is being driven by people who are all in on culture war. Its funny how ireland has appeared to be politically 5 years behind the US for the last 15 years. Im sick of it now. There are some real problems in this country to concentrate on

1 Like

Clientelism is still more important in Ireland than culture wars. He fickshed the road!

So you’d like Musk to start meddling in the election process in Ireland to fix the country’s real problems? How would he do that? By promoting Gemma O’Doherty and the likes?

4 Likes

The only people that care about the hate speech bill is the extreme right and the bots, sad to see you buying onto their agenda

1 Like

I dont see the necessity for this bill firstly. Sceondly labelling my disagreement of it right wing is buying into the bullshit

1 Like

Yes, very sad to see you brainwashed by @irishpatriot5799337 & @irelandsfull477941

8 Likes