Ireland politics (Part 2)

Fuck off Justy.

14 more of the cunts. Hardly nessecary

Bad news for Shinners? They were stuggling to tog enough numbers as it was. Few more second seats for FF and FG to target perhaps.

Pure coincidence that a number of constituencies with senior cabinet Ministers get an extra seat.

1 Like

Great news for the shinners. Theyll get at least 1 in each constituency. Will have a third of the seats. Its smaller parties like labour/soc dem/pbp that will lose.

You think so? Would have thought the extra seats in some places would favour the smaller parties?

Shinners were well down into the dregs in the last election to come up with what they had. Be interesting to see if theyā€™ve done the work in the meantime to get enough decent names on the ballot. Might not matter, might be better off if people donā€™t know who they are.

I forget what exactly it says but the constitution has figures on tds to population, well really have to change it as the population keeps growing, especially as we welcome so many migrants and unvetted males of military age into the country.

1 Like

Ivan Yates on now put it at 12 new SF seats

They should send about 40 of them off to Lanzarote during the campaign like yet wan who got in last time.

free freedom GIF

3 Likes

Fuck Offaly

the Constitution says there needs to be one TD to represent every 20,000 to 30,000 people in Ireland

They allow a variance of up to 8%, but thereā€™s still up to 20 constituencies out of line

1 Like

Is this for real?

I donā€™t think I can vote for Mick Lowry now anymore.

Iā€™d say heā€™ll manage.

Thereā€™s plenty more people in Tipperary that he has sorted out with dental appointments

2 Likes

Jesus thereā€™ll be war around Johnstown, Urlingford and Crospatrick

Cork

Itā€™s gas, 10 years ago they were saying ā€œIreland has too many TDsā€ and the number was reduced by 8.

Now itā€™s up by 16 on that number.

Shane on newstalk breakfast just fixated on that this is really good for SF. In a despondent way of course.

2 Likes