Ireland politics (Part 2)

Not if you ask the lads in Scandinavia

Swedish society is breaking down.

We need to get back to mass forced immigration, large scale unemployment and 20% interest rates

4 Likes

#Swedenisfulltoo

Should she be subsidising those earning considerably more than her?

We already have forced mass immigration, have you not listened to @EmilioButraguenoā€™s increasingly incoherent warnings? Wake up sheeple!

Sheā€™s being subsidised by one income families.

Her tax money went towards the electricity bill of multi billion profit making multi nationalsā€¦

Her childcare costs are heavily subsidised already by individualised tax allowances that strongly favour a couple where both work outside the home versus a couple where one chooses to stay at home to work. The single income couple pays far higher tax on the same or even less income.

Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

Thereā€™s no tax allowance for childcare.

That is all

1 Like

Iā€™d say mass attendance is inversely proportional to the rise in wealth of the country.

I jest. You have a good point but itā€™s only the tip of it.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that calc includes child benefitā€¦?

Iā€™m not sure I agree with full subsidisation or crĆØche fees myself but theyā€™re on the road with it.

She works in social welfare actually. I think thatā€™s exacerbates it. Earning half what some people get for nothing and then spending it all on childcare.

Iā€™ll clarify that sheā€™s on a shorter working year

Incoherent. Harsh!

Wow. SF IRA want to scrap carbon tax increases in the week when weā€™re due to have 24 degrees in October.

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2023/1004/1408843-budget-2024/

2 Likes

Itā€™s the same thinking that a 9 euro meal stopped the spread of covid almost. Who knew paying more in tax will save the planet.

1 Like

Listen from 1:11:50

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/morning-ireland/programmes/2023/1004/1408851-morning-ireland-wednesday-4-october-2023/

the tax is ringfenced to retrofit houses mate