Ireland politics (Part 2)

They still have the issue of finding candidates that people actually want to vote for.

Time get the Healy Raes back in the camp?

I doubt they’d take the pay cut.

1 Like

“A Grubby Little Episode” | Broadsheet.ie

nail. on. head.

6 Likes

Look over there, its the Healy Rae’s at it again!

1 Like

Think Sidney defended this funeral while slating the Storey one.

Hypocrisy is good and well.

1 Like

The asexual lad is deflecting from Sinn Fein corruption and criminality again.

“Look over there!”

Think the mentally unwell lad who had a breakdown after being banned from here is having one of his moments again. You can see why he’s unemployable.

The unemployed fantasy forklift driver who hasn’t left his room since 2018 calling anybody else “unemployable” :grinning:

Is making jibes at someone’s stated sexuality acceptable discourse for the tolerant left now?

2 Likes

This is what Fascist Sid deems acceptable.

4 Likes

The only thing Sid’s tolerant of is the laxatives he takes each day to flush out his bowels.

if only he wouldnt flush them on the keyboard

5 Likes

It’d be terrible to see the asexual Mama’s boy and his dry circle jerkers have another meltdown on this thread today.

It really would.

You don’t want to see that.

I see the nutter won’t address his despicable comments.

Imagine how miserable your life must be when you get banned off an internet forum for goading another poster about their wife having cancer and then proceeding to set up numerous fake aliases on Twitter, outing real life identities of posters and spreading innuendo under their monikers, as well as contacting their employers and trying to cause strife in their personal lives.

What a sad little life that person must live. I suppose 20 years of living off benefits and not attempting to contribute in a meaningful way to society might have that impact.

2 Likes

Asexual Mama’s boy meltdown imminent, I repeat, imminent

Terrible to see

RTÉ can get footage of Danny pulling a pint in a packed pub but nothing on an event some of their own attended. Some country

1 Like