Ireland politics (Part 2)

The Zapper is some operator. She probably saw this as a handy gig doing fuck all that she could stick on her CV before she landed some other gig over at the UN or the like. Coveney should have told her to fuck off and stop bothering him.

11 Likes

Is she living over in New York now?

She does yeah. She lives in a brown nose on the upper West Side.

3 Likes

A jackbootlicker

She is the devils work, does not fool me with those emails and texts, overly constructed and faux structural supports . Surprised anyone entertained her.
Now we must investigate the UN gig she was on, was that a reward for introducing Abortion while Minister for Children?

IMG-20210906-WA0020

2 Likes

Shes text book passive aggressive

5 Likes

Just reading some of the correspondence there. Zapper is an awful pest. She should have been told to jog on Day 1.

Any chance they could fit up that fat cunt Brophy somehow in this. I’d love to see his 4 chins dragged through the coals

3 Likes

The real story here is why Coveney was willing to put so much on the line for Zappone .

That and that we have such a weak Taoiseach

6 Likes

3-32 to 1-22 would give you a good idea why

5 Likes

Holohan metaphorically stomped on Chump’s Hurley also.

2 Likes

This is the woman who claimed she went a different route to work so she could claim higher expenses. Hardly a surprise she wanted back on the teat?

The big thing about this gig was her rent would have been covered in NY which was never mentioned amongst the 15k being pocket change defence. A slum one bed in Manhattan could cost 4k a month

10 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22001738/

2 Likes

Oh interesting, where was this mentioned?

The one good thing about this is zappone getting exposed for the parasite she is. She almost got away with being fondly remembered for doing a good deed for Irish society.

7 Likes

I heard it on one of the Sunday shows yesterday, probably radio one

if coveney tries to use some of richmonds lines in the morning, hes toast