Ireland v France ☘

It was Limerick FC

1 Like

He’s dead right. Tony is being a cunt

3 Likes

@Copper_pipe

Start on online petition to get that CUNT O’Donoghue sacked pls

Tony being a bollix too

8 wins in 15 is such a random stat for Steo to pluck😂 I don’t think he realised the narrative TOD was trying to create about goals from outside the box. Either that or he was protecting the players.

Stephen Kenny always comes across like a harmless fella drinking on his own who starts talking to you about a match in the pub afterwards as you’re standing at the bar waiting for three pints of Guinness to settle.

“Yeah, the French, they’re very good aren’t they? That Mbappe is some player isn’t he?”

15 Likes

Treaty are more recent alright. Only in existence a couple of years.

TOD and Kenny are a painful duo to listen to

Look who’s talking

1 Like

Someone tell Richie we lost

1 Like

Its all the wan pal. Limericks league of Ireland club is where he was noticed and he got a move over to the mainland from his glorious exploits in the Markets field.

Treaty didn’t exist then mate! I saw him play for Limerick a few times. Brilliant to see how far he’s gone!

Edit: apologies @The_Most_Infamous - I see others pointed that out!

Tony is a complete headcase.

Sounded like a great effort from Eire and a moral victory. Well done everyone.

3 Likes

Brilliant effort but lacking a really good midfield player. I’d bring Smallbone in for Knight v the Greeks. Win or bust basically.

Like Engerland in their defeat in the world cup.

It’s spelt England, mate.

We played as well as we could tonight.

Coleman rolled back the years and was my MOTM.

Still too much tippy tappy stuff around our own box which cost us the game.

Best I’ve seen of Molumby. Knight the weakest of the midfield 3. Thats what playing in League 1 does for you.

Ferguson wont be much use to us in games like that. He has no legs and cant get there down the channels. The French 2 centre halves are quick but Idah caused them way more bother.

Great atmosphere all night but not worth a fuck if we dont go to Greece and dig it out.

1 Like

I wonder if his aul fella was Garda vetted before he moved here?

Without trying to make excuses the fixtures schedule for this group is horrendous, away to the Greeks in mid June with temperatures pushing 40 id take a point there right now.