Ireland v France ☘

LOLS!

If he starts two games you’ll never hear of him again. His only strength is the opposition have no bit of analysis done on him. Once that changes he’ll be finished.

I heard Ferguson had a bit of injury going into the game. He looked knackered early doors so I wouldn’t be too harsh on him.

But weigh that up with the league of painters and postmen that his parent club takes part in.

Why would I do that?

This is his baseline, no?

Are there many painters and postmen playing against Celtic week in week out?

Do you answer every question with a question?

I’m still waiting for your answer? Your response seems to be misleading, I’m unaware of many semi pro’s playing in the SPL but I am open to clarification. This is important stuff and I’d be concerned you’re misleading the forum.

Cork I think it was.

Sure these are professionals probably in top 1% of players in the world

And the fellas defending them are also in the 1% and are organised to defend these crosses.

2 Likes

painters and postmen that finished roy keanes career

That’s fine but sure we had fierce joy with the few we got in there… Won’t get much joy of you can’t get it into the danger areas

@gilgamboa - Why dont Ireland cross the ball in more when we got so much joy out of crosses into the box

Also @gilgamboa - Why are Ireland so shite at crossing the ball into the box

@Locke, 10.32am - Why doesn’t Johnston start? He looks an incredible talent & was amazing in his Latvia cameo.

@Locke, 10.36am - Johnston can’t get into a squad in a league full of painters & decorators. He must be absolutely brutal.

Make up your mind, mate.

2 Likes

First time I’ve seen it. Was a routine enough save once you take the situation out of it.

Bullshit it was a fucking sensational save. Edit you must be :fishing_pole_and_fish:

Ah here ! That’s not routine

Not what I said. I said or at least alluded to was the standard that he used to playing usually are two leagues that are down the coefficient. Ergo, he has a great chance of shining v’s Latvia. At least Art got what I was saying.