Ireland v Switzerland - Euro 2020 Qualifier

Out of all the shit, the worst thing Keane ever did was attack Shay Given for winning so many caps. Keane should never have been allowed into MON’s set-up after that.

Given is of questionable morals

He declined at club level at the same time as he declined for Ireland so it’s not like he stopped trying for Ireland. Came up with some massive goals and performances for us and will be fondly remembered by the majority of proper Irish supporters for a long time to come.

He’s always been opinionated and a Tory so if you didn’t care when he was playing well for Ireland then you shouldn’t care now

1 Like

Are you a proper Irish fan pal?

They wouldn’t train because they were injured. The hypocrisy of Keane questioning Walters’ and Arter’s commitment is hilarious. This from a lad who didn’t even turn up for the second leg of a play-off as captain and playing the weekend after for Man Utd and obviously leaving the squad in Saipan as captain

2 Likes

Yes. @Rocko is too for what it’s worth

That’s fine - Just checking.

Keane was a disgrace back then when you think about it. Should have been stripped of captaincy at a minimum and probably should have been gone from the squad after he pulled that stunt in Iran and played for United at midday the following Saturday.

you’ve basically just said what i said in the second part of my post that you didn’t quote you fucking dope

You said they wouldn’t train. The only person questioning their injuries was Keane yet you took it as gospel

It’s well known in the Irish squad Walters was a wanker. He’s an Englishman and should never been allowed wear the Irish jersey.

He was also a cart horse who had two left feet. He was a donkey and wouldn’t look out if place in league 2. His stuff on David meyler and the “banter” in the stoke dressing room highlights how much of an utter utter cunt he is.

What’s Given ever done? He liked a drink and he possibly shagged a few birds he wasn’t married to, sounds like he’d fit in around here.

Ireland’s greatest ever keeper is attacked for being too devoted to the team and MBB has to stick his head in and shout “he likes a drink!” Disgraceful.

1 Like

You seem to have a great insight into every sports dressing room in the world mate

2 Likes

Irelands greatest ever keeper was Gerry Peyton.

Paddy Roche

A grand cyclist, but no keeper.

walters wouldn’t train but was ok to play in the matches… and he very rarely missed a club game.

noted that you’d take his word over Keane’s though

what game was it he missed two penalties and scored an OG, for Stoke I think it was.

*he scored two OG’s and missed one penalty.

All Keane did was roll the ball back to his right or left full. I can’t remember him ever having a good game for Ireland.

1 Like