Ireland v Switzerland - Euro 2020 Qualifier

ah you’re kidding now…

he was fucking phenomenal against the Dutch in Dublin. He absolutely dominated that game.

Here we go…

Tend to agree. No creativity, tad bit overrated in my book.

v Portugal in Dublin 2002 qualifying campaign - A one man show.

2 Likes

Loads of players miss training for small niggles that they could play matches through. Callum Robinson yesterday for example. Keane missed actual Ireland games through phantom injuries. Walters was ridiculously injury prone for his club over his last few years playing. Before his last few years he barely missed an Ireland game

Yes I would take Walters word over Keane’s. Walters isn’t completely fucked in the head for a start

That just a load of footage of him kicking lads and playing lateral passes.

that whole qualifying campaign was basically Keane dominating games. He was phenomenal… then pissed off in a huff over a few bumps on a field :smiley:

1 Like

Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

except the parts where he made 60 yard runs with the ball and played in wingers etc etc.

Keane called out Celtic fans as simpletons. He’s Ireland’s greatest ever sportsman.

Steve Finnan made 60 yard runs and played in wingers in that game.

Keane was bossed by scotch plumbers

it’s there in the video mate… Roy Keane made multiple bursts from midfield. He beat players on the wing.

if you won’t believe your own eyes, there’s fuck all i can do for you mate

I was at that Portugal game … he was unreal.

he got a lovely goal in that game, controlled it and dinked it with the outside of his foot.

If Bergkamp did it, the hipsters would still be talking about it

Keane was unbelievable that whole qualifying campaign, the best player in a group that included Figo.

What’s the story with Keane attacking Celtic fans?

It reminds of an old story I have about Roy Keane. I was on holiday and a group of Germans were there. I had my Celtic jersey on.

Germans: Are you Irish?
Me: Well I’m Italian but I live there.
Germans: Roy Keane?
Me: Yes.
Germans: He the guy who destroyed by window cleaner in Scottish Cup.
Me: Yes

Everyone laughs raucously. Good times.

7 Likes

So did Steve Finnan. Duff was Ireland’s best player, McAteer won it but all some people can remember is Roy Keane kicking a few lads.

1 Like

I thought it was a plumber ?