Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

He hasn’t a clue what he’s at tbh and there’s little to suggest otherwise.

The 3 at the back with the wing backs and the holding central midfielder is the way forward but everyone needs to know their role on the pitch as Trap used to say it’s the little details that matter so much at this level, be aware of your job and do it.

If Goodwin doesnt win at Dundee United the weekend he will be under pressure.

Bielsa lived in a small flat in leeds. He doesnt give a solitary fuck about money

Get him a box he can sit on in the dugout and he’ll get the cunts moving

If you play three at the back and trying to play a possession came you are going to struggle.

We’ve no wing backs who create space and then our two mid fielders who aren’t much good are going to be out numbered.

It’s a recipe for disaster.

We are going nowhere until Ferizaj comes through

look ill take your word for it- but id say Leeds did pay him some level of competitive salary

1 Like

Give us an alternative then 4-5-1 and hoof?

Weren’t you the bollix on here yesterday and today saying that results were all that mattered? All of a sudden now they don’t??

Savage. We’d 12 kids with us. They hit the fucking roof when the penalty was awarded. Brilliant stuff.
Even they were wondering why Ogbene wasnt playing…

You two are like middle aged BBC sports pundits joking about your respective golf games and slapping each other’s knees :joy:

1 Like

Bubble burst… fuck you anyway.

I had visions of us playing Bielsa ball

I think If your trying to play a possession based game like kenny is meant to be doing you’ve to play three in mid field.

I actually think we’ve four decent centre backs. Collins partnered with anybody else is more than ok. Find a dm who’ll at least sit in front of them and stop lads walking through mid field.

If your going with a 5-3-2 you better be good defensively as your attack is seriously weakened numerically.

it was actually mental
i bounced out of the place anyway but im easily pleased - one of the travellers got lost but we found him with a gaurd thank god - my heart was in my mouth i can tell you
that sequence of VAR - x2 red and the spotter was utterly brilliant entertainment - it was like being at a pantomine

8 Likes

Did you see Kenny staring into the abyss tonight at 2-2 - absolutely stuck to the ground and the colour gone out if his face. He literally had no idea what to do

1 Like

someone had to lighten the mood in here

3 2 isnt a good result

in fairness - if you were looking at Conor Houriahane you’d be the same

We have given up winning positions against Ukraine, Scotland and blessed again tonight not for a third time in the past 3 group games. 4 pts from a possible 9 and all 3 games those leads were dropped to u10 level mistakes, is it lack of squad depth? fitness issues? Or psychological? Maybe all of the aforementioned.

No. I was the dude saying context was required and that i thouvht you had your head up Kennys hole. And that you were being very unfair to former managers. And that you failed to see any of the coaching flaws when ireland fucked up. And yet again tonight we concede from distance… its almost like a pattern.