Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

If we were both standing he wouldn’t reach

1 Like

Bazunu should surely have done better for the goals.

1 Like

4-3-3, Kelleher, Collins, Duffy, Egan, O’Shea, Cullen, Molumby, Knight, Ogbene, Obafemi, O’Dowda.

agreed

what i’ve noticed and mentioned the last two games, we look very good in the first half against scotland, everything going well, second half, they tweaks something, the gaps and spaces between our lines are gone and Kenny can’t react. He can’t change it, the game is gone, there is nothing coming from the line, does he complicate it at half time. His subs that night weren’t great.

Same today, we weren’t as good first half, but again, waaaay worse after half time, the gaps appeared again and we looked a bit lost, I mentioned we’d concede but we got the second, and still no change and the distance between the lines was worse, after Molumby went off we were absolutely glaringly open through the middle again. This has happened countless times under Kenny, Doherty, Brady, Hendrick and Knight all caught ahead of the ball and Hourihane can’t run. Fuck me

1 Like

Anti Kenny Zealots 27/9/22 @ 3pm: “Fuck performances, fuck style of play, fuck good football, sure what is good football anyway? It’s a results business, all that matters is results, look at his results”

Anti Kenny Zealots 27/9/22 @10pm “The Result doesn’t matter, get him out”

2 Likes

you’re just taking the piss now

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

Once he plays, Shamrocks have it in his contract that Horseshoe Park gets completed.

2 Likes

Playing well for Cardiff at the moment. Bit of pace, clever on the ball. Robinson the alternative maybe.

I wonder how Swedens answer to TFK is going tonight? :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d say it’s in meltdown

1 Like

Seems to have lost confidence. Going to come under pressure from Kelleher.

they’re calling for lars lagerback to return

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the Euros draw next month when we get Poland & Israel as the 1 and 2 seeds and the merry-go-round turns again! We will get Spain & France wont we?

Apart from Smallbone and/or other U21 options, is there any viable centre midfield options not already in the squad? It’s notable that he only picks 5 or 6 in each squad - Cullen, Knight, Molumby, Hendrick, Hourihane and possibly someone else I’ve forgotten - and it’s not a very inspiring collection.

Spock is like Jon Gruden in the NFL. His scripted plays out the gate are unstoppable but once the opposition adjust he doesn’t have the answers.

1 Like

Smallbone was way below par over both play off legs against the Israelis, he looked shattered.

2 Likes

I think a good manager might knock more of a tune out of Doherty.

We’re going to have to turn Collins into a marauding midfielder too if we are going anywhere.

Sounds more closer to home to us pal in NFL terms :eyes:

From a keeper that has played 5 games in his career?