Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

Not sure Keane is the answer. Surely we can do better than that.

Is Chris Hughton out because he plays defensive football and that’s illegal now?

Michael O’Neill is available and did a very good job with a much worse group of players in NI

1 Like

Because big mick and mon were successful but they wanted them ran out of town. Now they are stuck with a clown and can’t pivot.

1 Like

The whole squad was sick of the two of them by the end of it. Regardless of whether is it 1 or 11 starters from that time now we don’t have the depth to move on from the others and having half a dozen ladsor more not starting in the squad who hate the managers guts isn’t exactly a good starting point

100%

fair enough, i’d be the opposite now after watching the last few matches, they need a bit of spite and hatred. they have some babies out there playing. I don’t think Keane would tolerate that to be honest.

They need someone in that will light a fire under them.

That Northern Irish team Michael O’Neill had was much better than the team we have now. Far superior

Keane has zero man management skills, it ends in flames wherever he goes

I tell you what really grinds my gears. When you criticise Kenny, the Kenny zealots try to shut you down - claiming you know nothing about football, playing it the right way and you probably don’t even support an LOI team. Christ I hate them.

The results and performances for the most part are totally and utterly unacceptable. There is no excuse for them.

1 Like

Rather Mick McCarthy back than Uncle Tom Michael O’Neill.

Players going through the motions, ridiculous subsitutions, defensive errors and lapses in concentration. he is out of his league, unfortunately.

Like I said, his ideas are probably sound and he had a difficult job but he can’t implement them and it’s time to go

SRFC players had the right idea locking the dressing room

1 Like

That’s not true, they had a handful of really good pros in Evans, McAuley, Davis, Aaron Hughes etc and he made them better than the sum of their parts and got a number of limited players to play better than their club form.

That Euro 2016 squad had a lot of nobodies who wouldn’t be close to our current squad

It was good management and it is probably what you need an international football - regardless of style of football. You have to be better than the sum of your parts, I don’t think you could make the argument that there are too many lads playing at or above their club form with Kenny

1 Like

how much man management do you need when you have them once every couple months?

Incredible spot mate

1 Like

What would be so wrong with Big Sam?

Big Sam is cool again now, he was at the forefront of bringing in football analytics so now is seen as a football visionary, in about the last week or so

Sam was always cool.

Ah come on now… McAuley and Jonny Evans had long Premier League careers - very good premier league careers. A proper centre half pairing. Chris Brunt was an outstanding player, probably be one of the best on our team. Steven Davis was an absolutely outstanding player. He would walk into our team. Stuart Dallas the same. We haven’t a striker to hold a candle to Kyle Lafferty, as mad as he was he played well for the North

He got them going and they had some brilliant results, I’m not knocking him, but it’s not like he took a load of fishermen and performed miracles like, he had good premier league and championship players

If you aren’t defensively sound at international level you are at absolutely nothing.

1 Like

our best players are defenders and we’re still shit at the back… that says it all

Exactly and we play five at the back too.