Ireland vs Armenia. Tuesday @ 7.45 i presume

Hold on now, two of that five are Doherty and Brady/McClean etc. Neither of them are the first cousin of a defender.

How did we end up playing a Friendly against fucking Malta btw?

Doherty was excellent under conte last season until he got injured.

No dela no party

1 Like

That’s brilliant.

For how many games?

See this is the sort of shite that sickens my stones. Tongue in cheek or not, Delaney was a fucking leech and a buffoon. Anyone who saw him in action knows this.

3 Likes

he is singlehandedly responsible for the mess the association is in and why we are stuck with a misfortune like Kenny. He should be in jail

Same reason we had a friendly against Andorra.

Boost Kenny’s record (i appreciate this isn’t a given).

2 Likes

cue Kennys apologists lecturing us how good Malta actually are

4 Likes

We have a glamorous enough tie against Norway too. Just for balance, people seem to be picking the one that allows them have a moan.

I’ll go to that to see alfies youngfella in the flesh

Valetta is a tough place to go blah de blah

1 Like

It is mate. I’d my fitbit robbed over there.*

*drink related

1 Like

It’s more the financial aspect, we won’t be making any money out of Malta away, they won’t be paying us a big fee. Norway should sell out, I might wander up myself to see the boy in action

It’s on the same day as the World cup starts, I presume we were limited to sides that weren’t in the World Cup. We aren’t a big draw ourselves either so the negotiation isn’t one way

Well worth it. There’s been a disappointing lack of tfk folk at the last few. No sign at all of the Asador Four last night. I’d say get yourself an extra long mid-morning nap and you’ll be sound.

3 Likes

I used to go all the time when I was in Dublin, bit of a hardship these days to get up, especially for mid week games

I’d be flabbergasted if a friendly against Norway sells out.

Abso-fucking-lutely

the more Haaland burns up the premier league the more likely it is, Odegaard should draw on a few also as he is lighting it up at Arsenal

It’s a bit sad that I’d go to an Ireland game now to watch the opposition but here we are