Irelands greatest ever Statesman -Martin McGuinness

They haven’t a hope of the presidency. They polled 13% last time and they pick up no transfers. Let’s keep it real, chaps.

1 Like

PUT THAT IN THE R C THREAD

Yeah.

No senior clubs in Derry from the City. The nationalist population in the city would make up probably over 50% of the nationalist population in the county so they do pretty well all things considered.

1 Like

Tebbit sounds like a very unhinged individual

2 Likes

You’re a snake, you little prick.

1 Like

Great stuff here on the News

I PICKED THAT UP WRONG SORRY @ChocolateMice

:eek:

Of course I’m playing the man. Tebbit is well able to “look at both sides of the ledger” for a monstrous sexual predator of children.

He’s a hypocrite and a cunt. Fuck him.

1 Like

Don’t let it happen again bud.

The nation is in mourning, pal. We have lost a brave brother.

Prime Time special. David McCulloch in Derry and Miriam (but Dana didn’t join the IRA) O’Callaghan in studio.

3 Likes

Of course they are. Who said otherwise?

So was Gerry in fairness and I don’t remember Martin calling him out on it

1 Like

Very nice words from Denis Bradley.

3 Likes

The British Army continues to occupy foreign soil and continues to whitewash murder by its members.

1 Like

These are magnificent comments.

2 Likes

Very emotional.

I think the difference between English commentators and Unionist commentators is very noticeable today. England can’t shake their colonial superiority complex and their disgust at the idea they would be challenged by an upstart from Ireland. Those who endured the conflict in the six counties, on either side, are generally far more appreciative of his legacy.

14 Likes

Niall Holly is from Derry City as far as I know, but plays with Coleraine.