Ireland's health service

Iā€™m sure you will bide your time patiently but will eventually get one up on that crafty dog.

6 Likes

Nah. Elderly neighbor, lost his wife 2 years ago. He rang about the child, I said sheā€™s grand, gone to bed.
Youā€™d want to be some cunt to take his dog away, he knows now to keep him in, heā€™s told me heā€™ll do so.
Iā€™m happy with that.

1 Like

Also. In my panic I rang the 24 hour helpline for Laya health, forgetting that we switched to VHI, the nurse was some lady, explained that the policy no I gave her was not possibly from her company, I got embarrassed and apologized profusely, she said not to worry, tell me how the child is anyway. She told me to get to A & E asap, a lovely lovely lady.

3 Likes

Why are you a cunt ?

2 Likes

His daughter was biten by a dog and you think itā€™s a big laugh do You?

2 Likes

christ its frightening to think people have to rely on the public health service in Ireland, poor bastards

1 Like

Thatā€™s the type of cunt youā€™re dealing with here.

Ps. Thanks for the PM enquiring about her, itā€™s gestures like that, that make you a top top poster and a top top mate.

3 Likes

No problem kid.
Unfortunately for your daughter she was neither homosexual transgender muslim or Palestinian, rendering her a cause not worthy of that piece of shit @glasagusban

2 Likes

My daughter was badly hurt and all he thought about was how he could use the situation to have a pop at me.
I wouldnā€™t mind be she also thinks heā€™s a cunt and she only looks into the site once a year.

2 Likes

heā€™s the worst type of useless fucker on here, like those lads in the womens football thread you are dealing with

Heā€™s not a very nice person.
Iā€™m reminded o f the time he lured those 2 young American girls back to their hotel room to do a paddy jackson on them, but failed.

Iā€™d get the dog tested.

I hope your little one is ok.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope your daughter is ok. You did the right thing about the neighbors dog, Iā€™d imagine heā€™s mortified.

Iā€™m not sure what the logo on these posters is intended to mean but it looks like a red hot probe heated by the grill on the left being inserted into the penis on the right.

Excellent documentary on rte just now called my broken brain. About people with neurological disease

Terrifying stuff.

One on the worst Iā€™ve ever read.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/dead-bodies-decomposing-on-trolleys-at-university-hospital-waterford-because-of-lack-of-refrigeration-facilities/ar-BBWePgX?li=BBr5KbJ&ocid=mailsignout

Read that. Beggers belief that no one seen this issue and did something about it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s horrendous. Whatever happens in wexford seems to have spread.

Need a clear out in the HSE - utter shambles

Seriously not to be blunt about it but they could have hired a few mobile refrigeration units, thatā€™s all it would take. Who the fuck is in charge here?