Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) ๐Ÿ

Hopefully itโ€™s just a rumour

Absolutely

When did he retire?

Bad news lads. He (brother)is coincidently out drinking with a City player (one of mutual friends).

Seems to be true

Did not think he had

Jaysus

Hard to get your head around

He is young and you would imagine super fit

Think he was in the US a couple of levels below the MLS

This is dreadful news, how old is Liam?

Absolutely.

Young family i believe too. I have no details but a man that string and fit you would imagine it was very very late being found as younger and fitter you are the better chance of fighting it, generally.

Must have been very sudden so.

Is pancreatic cancer the one which you can have just weeks left after diagnosis?

Thats it, a semi-pro league

36 going on 37

Ya that can be fast. There are others on here who are more informed on this but i think the recovery on pancreatic is always poor enough odds.

I remember being told he was the fittest player at Celtic park and that when they did tests on him they couldnโ€™t believe how for he was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu24rRLkL6Q

2 Likes

Youโ€™d imagine he was looking forward to a comfortable life now playing a bit of easy ball and investing his money etc.

Poor bastard and poor family.

He loved playing anyway. Awful pity he left Celtic so quick.

1 Like

Always liked him at Sunderland, some man for a late winner. Hope itโ€™s not true.

Fucking hell, I always like when players come back and play LOI for a year or two at the end of their career. Saw him for Cork a few times in recent years, seemed grand and fine.

Desperately hope itโ€™s not true. Horrendous thing, unimaginable.

5 year survival rate with early diagnosis is about 5%.

Christ.

Thats shit