Irish People Poppy Watch

Poppy Corbyn here

2 Likes

You really should heed the advice of @Tassotti and brush up on your history. The Duke of Wellington ended the gallop of that jumped up French midget at the Battle of Waterloo.

1 Like

bate them out the gate with half a fleet

1 Like

If it wasn’t for the sacrifice of the Chelsea pensioners and their ilk 100 years ago, the Pretend IRA wouldn’t be hunkering down to watch @anon78624367 beloved Manchester City in the Manc derby as part of today’s military manoeuvres in places like Malahide Yacht Club

1 Like

And on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, the guns fell silent. Their sacrifice and the debt that we owe them will never be forgotten.

1 Like

Mate, I responded to a different post, I haven’t time to be reading articles posted up, assuming it’s revisionist history though I’m sure I could find something from a more eminent scholar that will dispute it and you’d come back at me with more, that stuff is a bit of a joke and they all know it, just a bit of fun.
Anybody who did leaving cert history will have prepared essays on the causes of the First World War, I’m not getting into a tit for tat,
Honest to fuck, why does my job mean anything, it’s pathetic

The Guns of the Kings Troop signal the end of the two minutes silence

1 Like

im not aware of their sacrifice to forget it mate

1 Like

She’s a teacher? That makes sense.

1 Like

In memory of the hundreds of thousand of Irishmen who died for freedom

1 Like

@Tassotti & @jeff

i do respect your passion on this subject

can you upload some photos of the memorial service you are at?

1 Like

Lord Nelson with only one arm routed the combined forces of the Spanish and Shorty Bonarparte at the Battle of Trafalgar.

1 Like

what service you at?

Christ you pretend English lads are a dangerous bunch of bastards.

Willing to write off your imperial overlords sending millions of Irish, Indian, Scots and Welsh to their deaths while Tarquin sat at home playing cricket and having high tea. You’re a sickening cunt

2 Likes

Stop prying Smithers.

3 Likes

The Boycotts were draft dodgers.

3 Likes

bumped for the wife beater?

are the fellow attendees pissed off that you are typing away furiously on your phone during this sombre occasion

“Ill never forget their sacrifice and will mark the occasion by posting on an internet forum”

2 Likes

Have you washed the beer stains out of your Manchester City jersey for today? All set for the big match this afternoon?

1 Like

Ooooffttttt.

mate , its a 11 minutes past 11, show some respect for your fallen heroes, they didnt die so you could remember them by posting about Man City

have you forgotten them?

2 Likes