Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Ireland’s young lad is at Stoke. My mate Matty talks to him a good bit, says he’s a nice man.

I’d only recognise doyler, and your man Bennett out of that lot.

Great spot…

2 Likes

DDSL made a shoe of themselves this week

:eyes::eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dara O’Shea is having a terrific season playing out of position at right back for West Brom. We should really chance the 3/5 at the back in the Nations League with the players we have. Egan got a last minute winner for Sheffield Utd as well

Which 3 centre backs you having?

At the moment it would be Coleman, Egan, Duffy but hopefully O’Shea can keep his place in the PL if/when they get promoted and he’d be a good option also. Coleman has played the right side of the 3 at times for Everton this season and it also gets Doherty and Stevens in their best positions

Duffy needs to get out of Brighton.

What’s Ciaran Clark’s story at the minute?

Still injured. He’s good the left of a back 3 as well

That would be my thinking.

He did well against the Danes when he came in. Our best 3 centre halves mightnt necessarily be the most balanced unit.

Duffy is probably the odd man out if we were to switch but I still think he’s one of our most important players and hopefully he gets a move in the summer, though the amount of clubs in the top flight who want a defender like that is ever shrinking

He would suit Burnley but they already have Tarkowski and Mee.

Because he’s white and from Ireland and/or the UK?

Because he’s good in the air and from set-pieces.

1 Like

are we thinking?

randolph ( needs games)

dockerty
egan
duffy
clark
stevens

hendricks
hourihane
whelan

long
macgoldrick

Won’t go far with that three. Or score many goals with those two upfront be a nightmare for centre halves with the kicking and the elbows though .

1 Like

Randolph is fucked at West Ham it was crazy going back there and as mentioned Duffy needs to get out of Brighton very quickly.

Kenny has said he won’t do the back 3 for the playoffs. McCarthy will be back in barring injury and I’d say it will be 433/4231

Money talks. He had a shot and he had to take it to be fair

1 Like