Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Are you ok flatty? You seem very het up

I despise two faced sanctimonious hypocrites and trough sniffers.
That fucker is as bad as miggledy, worse in some ways.

Some good news - My nephew was selected to represent Limerick in a tournament in Barcelona next easter - it’s u12s/13s - They’ll get to train with the Barca academy coaches and play Barca kids and then a tournament - think there’s an English team at it too …watch this space.

12 Likes

Brilliant stuff

Some experience for them at 12 …

Hundreds of millions of kids throughout the world would want that

For a soccer mad city it’s amazing limerick doesn’t produce any top class footballers.

2 Likes

The people running schoolboy soccer are Dinosaurs - it’s all local club rivalries in Limerick, very little pulling together to produce talent.

The school kids council stopped the nephew’s team going to England for a tournament with some big clubs last year as it was during the local season or it was outside the season, i cant remember which— but that’s what you’re up against.

Steve Finnan was from Janesboro in Limerick wasn’t he?

Brilliant news mate :+1:

He moved to London very young

He was but think they moved when he was young. I worked briefly with a woman who was either an aunt or a cousin, or so she claimed

Ex Limerick Utd and Shamrock Rovers man, Tommy Gaynor played with Forest under Clough

2 Likes

Good golfer by all accounts, think he used play in Nenagh.

Would have mentioned Willie Boland as well but he’s from Ennis actually.

Paul O’Donnell was with Liverpool in his youth. Shane Tracy Arsenal etc etc but none of these broke through

Did Boland move to Limerick as a teen? I always thought he was from up near Kennedy park direction

I agree fully, much more rounded physical player, Longs a pussy

I think you’re right actually mate

Troy Parrott heading to Millwall for a 1 year loan

1 Like

He needs to get away from Mourinho

Edit: following in the footsteps of Irish striker legend Richard Sadlier. And Eamon Dunphy of course.

1 Like

Very good move for him

1 Like