Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Great move for him. Perfect club too, toughen him up

Mourinho is the one he needs to get away from alright :smile:

2 Likes

Might as well put him in the busted flushes thread.

Aaron Connolly has signed a new long term deal with Brighton.

2 Likes

Be interesting to see how he goes now that he has a proper Premier league contract sorted.
I’ve heard he thinks he is Mr Big time around Galway and attitude can be questionable. Hope its bullshit

That rumour is flying all over the place alright… A connie will knock his teeth out some night out and about in Galway and that will settle him.

1 Like

He’s going to really shine

Connolly signing long term deal in Premier League.

Parrott already starting to drop down the divisions.

Parrot seems to be following the Anthony Stokes career development plan

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

To be honest this is a good move for Parrott . He is only 18 ffs. Some gimps in the Irish soccer media seem to think Jose should build a team around him .

1 Like

While the signs aren’t exactly good in some respects regarding Parrott, he is two years younger than Connolly, who went on loan to Luton in league one 18 months ago and hardly played. If anything you could argue that Parrott is well ahead of him development wise if comparing both at the same age

Hopefully they can knock some of the edges off him. Could be our go to man for a generation

I would be hoping ( in a footballing sense ) this move might give him a few edges

Millwall is a great move —

1 Like

Send a lad with alleged disciplinary troubles to Milwall, down in SE16. Brilliant.

1 Like

I’m sure the National Front types supporting Millwall will be looking forward to seeing their new Irish signing on the pitch

They have four or five Irish lads who are regular starters for them as it is. Not an issue I’d say.

1 Like

He can look forward to a glorious day out in Hamden in his future

The worry is Tottenham have no strikers bar kane have admitted they’ll be signing only loan players and lads on frees and still parrott isn’t getting a look in.

He is 18 and needs to mature. It isn’t really an issue. Aside from Greenwood, how many other teenagers forwards are getting consistent game time at clubs in the top half of the premier league?