Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

So 4-1-3-2 with McCarthy sitting deep? Coleman the one to lose out for me.

Kenny has said it’ll be 433 or 4231 with wingers I think. Kenny sees Connolly as a winger though

4-3-3

@the_man_himself

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/david-mcgoldrick-enda-stevens-combine-rip-open-martin-oneills-forest-198930

Check out the speed of him here in the video on this

We’re really adopting the Sheffield Utd model.

It really is a nice opener for Kenny. Bulgaria are shit.

Martin and Stylian Petrov must be pushing on.

I’ll take a moment tonight to remember this absolute legend, gone too soon Trifon

There was beauty to be found in even the poorer World Cups, and by God Trifon was beautiful.

RIP the Bulgarian wolf

1 Like

Letchkov the bald eagle

what a fucking header

2 Likes

So you’re saying 10 group winners automatically go through? and ten second place + 2 winners go into play offs — what happens the other 2 group winners? Or does the two groups in league D not count?

Were you not paying attention the last time?

No. Not in the slightest — i’m fully an board now tho mate.

see if you can make sense of that there

RIP

Don’t bother mate. That’s not even the right tournament

I stopped after a minute — my head, christ … anyway, is this group not for the WC and slightly different?

don’t worry your pretty little head about it sweetheart. Beat what’s in front of you and it’ll work itself out

You’re gonna make me google it arent you?

I honestly don’t know what you’re asking and deep down I think you know you don’t either, but if you figure it out, will you let me know too

1 Like

13 European teams qualify

I posted it the other day. 10 groups and top team goes through, 10 runners up plus two best Nations league teams not to get second place go into play offs. So 12 teams, two play offs to get through for three spots. 12 becomes 6 and 6 becomes three

2 Likes

why do they take something that was very easy and make it convoluted?