Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Just got it there … sound

Basically, during the normal qualification process (which starts in March 2021) there will be 10 groups, with the winners qualifying automatically for the finals.

The 10 runners-up will then be joined by the two best Nations League group winners that failed to finish in the top two of their qualifying group.

Those 12 teams will be drawn into three different play-off paths. There will then be two semi-finals and a final in each path, with the three winners making the World Cup. Got all that?

how do they decide who the best nations league teams are? what if there is no nations league winner that fails to get into the top 2 of the group.

There’s holes in this

That’s for tomorrow pal … we’ve done our bit of study for the day.

1 Like

the thing i’m taking it from it so is that tonight is relatively important and we can’t be fucking up

Money basically

Down to the next team. It’s basically a security plan for the big teams masked as a way for the weaker teams to qualify

1 Like

how do they decide who the two “best” winners of the nations league groups are selected?

don’t worry your pretty little head about it sweetheart. Beat what’s in front of you and it’ll work itself out

4 Likes

:laughing:

you hooked me you cunt

1 Like

O’Dowda a big call. Has shown very little to date

Spock is a prick

Big call fucking off Coleman but it needed to happen.

If Doherty was shafted by a third Ireland manager, Jose would probably persuade him to jack it in.

He’s probably shown as much as Robinson

Who’s Spock, O’Dowda?

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the last time we played 3 upfront?

@mickee321?

Footix alert

:slight_smile:

Robinson is at least a natural wide forward. O dowda is a tidy midfielder at best

Bar the back 4 : very few of the squad have showed an awful lot at club or international level over last 2 years.

Can’t see Hourihane working in a midfield three. But we’ll see. They’ll be over ran. I’d imagine it’s as much a 4-5-1 though

1 Like