Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Obafemi has to be in the squad. We’re not blessed with a plethora of 20 year olds playing semi-regular Premier League football for a top 10/12 side. Dara O’ Se well worth his place in the squad too after being a regular in the West Brom team.

1 Like

7 Likes

Byrne is up against Milan this month mate.

1 Like

Jaysus, what a pass by Hourihane to give Bulgaria the ball for their goal.

Sorry, forgot about that. Will be brilliant for him. I think he will more than hold his own. He could play for Milan actually, hope he puts up a big show.

1 Like

I would play 4-2-3-1 formation with mcgoldrick as a number 10. Some positives, connolly did well, hopefully will keep mcclean off the team.

1 Like

Should Niall Quinn be analysing this given his day job ??

Good point

John Egan in a back 3 :slightly_smiling_face:
John Egan as part of a centre half pairing :grimacing:

Few of these lads haven’t grasped what international football is about.

Coleman been left out was a joke, Duffy… A fucking train would turn quicker. Egan… That wast of space idha ffs… It was one of the worst games I’ve ever watched… Pure shite

You’re sleep deprived. Get some rest mate

If Byrne would leave rovers and move to a proper league it would be a massive help. Class player.

Duffy has scored a host of vital goals for us. A colossal figure at the back. I’d agree that Coleman should be accommodated along with Doherty. Our two best players really. Doherty has to start too though.

I am a little but I’ve watched some shite in my time and that was up there…

I like Duffy, always have. He wasn’t match fit, was caught out of position quite a bit. You could tell he hadn’t played in a while… Great header

1 Like

The only vital goal I remember from Duffy was the leveller late on against the Danes in the last campaign

Doherty was absolutely brutal there tonight

That was his 4th goal for Ireland. 2 against Denmark, 1 away to Georgia and tonight.

Who was the last player to score for Ireland while contracted to Celtic?

Doherty our best player :grin: