Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Yeah you’d usually know months out.

Doing the sums there and it would appear we will be in pot 3 for the draw, based on the current rankings.

The Italian is a very dirty breed, very poor hygiene

yeah - i presume they’ll hope to rattle them off from sept 2021-
do you know something it wouldnt surprise me one bit for Dela to show up in the middle of the arabs in doha for that draw in decemeber in a consultancy role of something.
The Arabs would love a guy like him, they love that these cunts, all show, if you can talk a good job and have reasonable connections they’ll hire you, they have no care in the world for morals. Dela is a serious political operator and has huge respect in uefa, not so much fifa but that could change

4 Likes

Oh god I’d love it if he did.

It would drive the usual suspects demented.

5 Likes

Darragh Maloney said last night that these qualifiers are starting next March. It’ll be odd with the delayed Euros in the middle of it, but I presume they needed the dates before the summer as well as the ones next September, October and November to run off groups in full.

I’m not opposed to the nations league as a concept. I mean it’s better than meaningless friendlies constantly, but could they not have just scrapped it for this World Cup and rejigged the qualifiers so that four more teams come through that route. It’s all about the money I guess. But that surely would have been a help for a mental fixture calendar

Could you imagine the meltdown among Irish journalists ??

1 Like

They wouldn’t be able to cope.

We really let Dela down last night.

He fought hard to bring those games to The Aviva and to rig the draw for the qualifiers.

7 Likes

He cared too much

3 Likes

NEPHET walking all over us
Can you even imagine Hoolahan coming near the FAI if Dela was there

2 Likes

A win Sunday would help us stay in pot 2 for the world cup qualifiers. Big game for that reason.

2 Likes

I would imagine it will be very hard for Ireland to be up for the game v Wales both physically & mentally .

That reflects badly on Spock. He isn’t up to it

2 Likes

Definetely, going to be difficult.

Did Kenny sleep with your missus or something?

Is this true? How would we be in Pot 2 anyway? We were in 3 for the Euros

It’s true, don’t ask me how.

Jaysus mate. He may have leverage in uefa, but respect?? Them lads would sell their daughters. They won’t like him trailing dog shit onto the new deep pile carpet they bought with the proceeds.

Dela will be back in the game within 1 year. It is a massive waste to someone not have him involved . He knows how the system operates .

2 Likes

3 games, no goals , yet the media are happy

2 Likes