Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

We’re playing a nice brand to be fair. Brady should have scored there

Hendrick should have pulled the trigger earlier too instead of passing to Brady

Hard to get enthused about this

Just remember how detestable Wales are

I hope the trajectory of Robbie Brady’s career has been as much of a disappointment to him as it has been to me.

Did they not get ate by the ingerland under 21 side in the week ?

Jack Grealish lorded it

Have Wales qualified for Euros ??

Wales aren’t great. I’m not saying we are either but I fancy us here.

Yeah qualified directly. Think they finished above Slovakia in the group actually.

They’re very average, but they have people who will get goals and we don’t. And that’s what it will always come down to.

Who are wales missing ???

Squares young fella isn’t playing.

Some fella called Bale anyway

Molumby giving us a nice bit in midfield, turns and moves forward

Our set pieces have been absolutely shite the last two days. Considering it’s our best chance to score that’s a bit of an issue

To answer some miscellaneous queries.

Darragh Lenihan pulled out of the squad and was replaced by Kevin Long.

Christie was a late call up for Coleman.

It’s been unusual so far that Kenny has only called up 6 or 7 defenders in his squads.

Dara O’Shea is with the U21s in Italy’s. Dan McDonnell is now reporting that O’Shea and Jason Knight are leaving the U21s to join up with the senior squad ahead of the Finland game in midweek.

1 Like

Poor ol Shane Duffy, I’m not sure theres much more we could ask him to do at this stage.

At full strength with Bale, Ramsey, Harry Wilson, Dan James and Joe Allen they’d be potent enough by international standards. Not sure if Ryan Giggs is quite as good as Chris Coleman was as manager though.

Wilson is basically Hourihane. Good at set-pieces and that’s pretty much it. James is pacy but end product isn’t spectacular.

Molumby is tidy here.

Im been flicking over and back to The Curragh all afternoon but would be encouraged by what I’ve seen from Ireland in that first half.