Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

We better hope the U21 game is called off cos we’re gutting that squad so we have a bench vs Finland

1 Like

Comfortably the better side there, against a Welsh side often held up as the prototype of what can be done with mostly ordinary players

Phil Babb :smiley: I remember him

Is it Italy we’re supposed to be playing in U21? Why might that be cancelled? If that’s a decisive qualifier then we should prioritize that. Like using junior players in a senior league game and them not being available to play a Junior county final then!

I was sure that was Kevin Doyle until he spoke

Who is it actually?

Is hourihane playing left back? Christie playing well since he came on.

Cefin Dawyal

2 Likes

Stevens is left back.

David Prutton in presenting duties notifying viewers that coverage of the race for the Liam MacCarthy Cup begins on 24 October with the clash of Dublin and Laois.

1 Like

We haven’t conceded a goal in nearly 200 minutes
#watertight

I’m also aware that we are a little goal shy

Is that the fella who used to play for Southampton?

Why do Celtic and Rangers still have to play at 12 when there’s no fans or bars? If they put it on in the evening they might get a few to watch it

Italy were due to play Iceland on Friday but it was postponed due to a Covid outbreak in the Italian squad. As it stands our game on Tuesday appears to be going ahead

This Moore fella up front for them is fucking comical

Putting Doherty, who can’t defend at right back, centre half is certainly an interesting move

Jesus fuck, that’s a shocker of a miss

Great move

Long you Tipp cunt!

Behave you limerick ape

FFS. What a miss by Shane Long. Why’s he trying to hammer the header? All he needed eel was a slight contact.