Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

I think he said he didn’t leak it rather than he didn’t complain

@padjo look into this please

here are the options:

Noel King

1 Like

Carsley in for Duff would be an upgrade in my opinion.

but he’s looking after Shels women so he’s out

keith Andrews then

Vinny Perth and Gary Rogers probably.

He’s gone off looking after the monaghan gah team
Perth is probably at Bluebell Utd or something after yer man got locked up but yeah they are both within our budget

1 Like

Er people are forgetting Robbie is on a payroll and in need of being kept busy

1 Like

@Ashman
who was kenny’s assistant at Dundalk?
im guessing he is difficult to work with - i know he brought on board the performance analyst guy- is this more kenny pushing these fellas i wonder? and just building what he wants
he cant be sacked as they cant afford to replace him

duff id say was doing this for more charitable reasons - he cant need the money and what they were paying him would be loose change - kenny and duff are two contrary enough fuckers

Vinny Perth was with him a while there iirc .

To be honest the whole set up looks in real bother now . I really wonder if the players in their heart of hearts believe the set up is good enough .

The media reaction to Duff going seems a bit muted

1 Like

they’re hopeless tho ashman

1. the easy option for these journos is to attack the manager , it was easy with Poppy O Kneel as he hated the bastards so they could just do what they do best and just attack him via the style of football using lazy writing
  2. the irish football press gang are more like lads writing for a fanzine then journalists, twitter is not journalism and whilst decent match reporters ( its not hard tbf) they just spend their days on twitter recycling each others nonsense
  3. there is still this “loyaly” to kenny , its the same with the whole vinny perth a great lad and not even acknwledging Filppo in dundalk- their old loyalty to the local man nonsense as he sat with them in the hotel in netanya or bought them a pint once… look at dundalk - FFS we have a but of ambition there now with all the international activity - its great to see but they cant bring themselves to say something positive - but if it fails they’ll be at it
3 Likes

a lot will be made of the “stoic , decency of the Crumlin native” - in the same style as " the lad from Ringsend" with every article they right about the LOI as the all pretend to be inner city dubs… Johnny Ward claiming to be a bohs fan… this horrible group think and cliched style

Wtf?

Ward lines boez?

i couldnt believe it myself

are you not a cork man?

Kenny has major cheerleaders in the media brigade. Especially the younger section of it like Off the Ball, Second Captains, The 42, Daniel McDonnell, Johnny Ward, etc. No doubt the poor cunt has had no luck in the job but they seem loathe to criticise him for anything. And probably won’t for losing backroom staff at a rate of knots either.

3 Likes

i am but it goes against the the narrative at times here

Has Johnny Ward gone to ground completely in recent months?

Fuck Off. Ireland dont have the players, who else is there? at least he trys to play pass the ball

1 Like

Think he just deleted his Twitter account but is still on the wireless.

1 Like

was he one of these sports journos who made a show of himself becoming a covid 19 analyst again on “twitter” ?

1 Like