Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

Can’t go over under 18 at the moment with Brexit but that isn’t finalised yet

I’m not sure if it’s good or bad… If it forced us to get our house in order it could be great, but you know we won’t. Lads being exposed to English football is still as good as it gets for us… I still think a lot of these lads getting LOI experience at 17-20 is better than hoping for a few minutes here and there in England.

Apparently when they watched the video on the history of Ireland for motivation, Kelly said Collins was right to sign the treaty but duff was fuming that it still gave Britain access to our maritime ports at Cobh, lough swilly and berehaven.
Kenny should have known the divisive nature of Irish history

12 Likes

Irish lad came on for West Ham monday night who is meant to be a great prospect. Mipo Odubeko is his name. He was with Man Utd who wanted to keep him but decided to leave. One to watch out for.

Can we write off parrot already? His spell at millwall has been a disaster.

The knives have been out for Kenny from the start. Disappointing to see a lad not given a chance.

Time for Big Sam.

Very highly regarded at West Ham. He’s one to watch.

Can he play up front now?

Yes, yes he can. But he’s 17. Let’s not go all Troy Parrott on him.

What are his friendship groups like?

Parrott was never gonna make it., he’s yesterdays news, fuggedabout him.

I like the cut of this lad who I never heard of before todays gib. Time to get him into the starting line up.

Wouldnt write off Parrott yet as Milwall have been playing him wide left which is a role he is totally unsuited to.

He’s done. Move on.

Most worrying aspect for me is we have at most 2 players in form, Clark at Newcastle and at a push Brady at Burnley. The rest are totally out of form. Clark wont even start id imagine.

We will beat Serbia regardless . Serbia couldn’t bate Scotland in Belgrade recently

Brady is done.

So we are placing our hopes on two players playing for relegation fodder? Great

1 Like

Scotland aren’t a bad side

Serbia are underachieving at the moment, imo. They have a few very good players. I’d say we’ll do well to draw with them

Randolf did well the last two matches, two clean sheets. I know he’s down the pecking order but at least he’s at a top level club. He’s a leader too.