Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

It’ll never be known but it’s hard to think that an “Arles United” of the 00’s wouldn’t have won more than the one title Arles Kilcruise managed.

2 Likes

The Guardian football did a good podcast on Brexit and what affects it will have. One item related to Ireland, seems like there will be opportunities for LOI to thrive.

Is it “Behind The Iron Curtain”.

1 Like

Don’t think there is one yet on Yugoslavia

Serbia have some very good young players at present.

Pretty much their whole squad are getting good game time at big clubs.

facetious

Word of the day toilet paper?

christ you’re an awful muppet all the same

You blackguarded Ian Harte and Gary Kelly, and laud the traitor Keane. You’re the muppet.

christ you’re an awful muppet all the same

I accept your surrender and take this as an acknowledgement that you wont post again on matters pertaining to Irish football.

sure buddy, what ever you say. did you play kennedy cup or something? you’re awfully rattled I must say

I’m zen.

Are you on the pollen?

dont start you! nope havnt had a smoke in about 3 months and before that 6 months I’d say. I would smoke the hash if I had a chance, not the weed in this country tho.

:smiley:

Jordan Flores gone to Hull

1 Like

Did they not win an U20 World Cup about 5 years ago? Milinkovic-Savic and a few of those? I wouldn’t say they’ve declined that much in terms of player production anyway.

They could have but the Serbia National team have been regressing a while now

Were they part of Yugoslavia at one stage? They qualified for the 2006 World Cup as Serbia and Montenegro in 2006 where they were poor(likes of Kezman and Stankovic) Think they beat Germany in the group stages in 2010 as Serbia. I’d say they’ve stayed steady enough the last 15 years.