Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

They’d have won the All-Ireland club.

Never underestimate quite how pig headed they were and still are.

Serbia are technically excellent but are very brittle when they are involved in a battle.

Yes . They have been ok but haven’t really been serious contenders . That said they have a relatively small and declining population .

I would still think ROI could get 4 points off them if things were good in the camp ( a big if )

Problem is we have zero goal threat and very little in midfield to create any chances. Collins likely to be up front sums it up.

4 points would involve scoring at least 1 goal so not likely

If things were good … a big if getting iffier .

Oooffft

Three jobs, three exits and a lot of unanswered questions - what is going on with Damien Duff’s coaching career?

Are we cool with a hatchet job on an Irish legend like Duff?

Christ

Can you put it up . I can’t visit the folks and there are no cafes open where I can read a house copy

1 Like

written by one of spoc’s main cheerleaders hence the bitchy tone
duff has no time for these dickheads and is hos own man who wasn’t interested in charity work for the fai. sun mirror star will have similar nonsense written this weekend

2 Likes

The Kenny cheerleaders have a very arrogant tone. Any mild criticism of him is viewed as sacrilegious. I hope he succeeds and Ireland do well but I haven’t seen any major improvement in the style of play as of yet. I suppose the one competitive game against Slovakia was decent but his managerial career is a mixture of excellence and struggles. Hit and miss with Dunfermline, struggles at Shamrock Rovers but excellent at Dundalk. I can’t understand the certainty that he’ll succeed. Hopefully he turns out to be our version of Michael O’ Neill (who made a similarly slow start).

oirish socer journalists all over twitter accusing each other about agendas

more exciting than the football

allegedly locked out of the dressing room at Rovers

1 Like

Rooney named Jason Knight captain for the Derby game today. I know they’re going bad but some achievement for a 19 year old.

You can see it in the way he plays anyway but must have a great attitude

Isnt too hard to find the source of the leaks. Same guy wrote mick’s book.

We don’t have good enough players to be infighting. If Kenny is divisive he has to go

1 Like

They have to go.

Irish sports journalists seem an odd lot (even if you exclude Ewan)

2 Likes