Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Ive covered Luxembourg here beforeā€¦ getting a result against them is by no means straightforward
both sides going in the opposite directon

Connolly and idah now doubtful

one option

Travers

dockerty
coleman
oā€™shea / keogh
clark
stevens

cullen
hourihane
hendricks

Robinson arseing around somehere

Long

Whatā€™s Molumby and Knights story these days?

That mid three is woeful. Is Browne fit?

Molumby on the bench the last day. Knight is playing well. Browne is another option who might even have a goal in him

1 Like

Travers/Kelleher

Doherty
Oā€™Shea
Clark
Stevens

Hendrick
McCarthy
Hourihane

Knight
Robinson

Collins

1 Like

Id have Molumpy and Knight in the idah / parrott bucket
way too young IMHO - from what i saw of Molumpy in those nations league games he was way out of his depth and is struggling to even play first team football
its completly unfair i think to be dumping these lads in there

Cullen thoā€¦ he is worth a shot i think nowā€¦ has been off playing around europe for a bit with Dunjeska Streda and Anderlect and is well recieved wherever he goes

Iā€™d say Knight has probably played more games than anyone else in our squad the least 2 seasons. Adds a bit of pace as well

A lot of fellas picking Clark (which I would) but canā€™t see Kenny picking him or dropping Duffy for that matter

Duffy cannot start, end of.

that is fair enough

Have we anyone to captain the side if Coleman, Egan, Duffy, Randolph are all out?

id have Keogh back in there
we are basing Duffy off recent form which is atrocious - but he rarely plays badly for ireland
i wouldnt have him in there but i think spock will pick him

1 Like

Long iā€™d sayā€¦ Hourihane has a sort of respectable nature to him also
you couldnā€™t give it to hendricks or stevens- two gurriers

1 Like

I agree. He will though

1 Like

Give the walkover and move on

We havenā€™t had a proper gurrier/corner boy playing in a while. Likes of one of those red haired quinn lads or willo flood.

2 Likes

steven ward was the classic gurrier as well- pure old council flat , fatima mansions corner boy
the quinn ladsā€¦jesus- two of them had great careers tho - stephen quinn is still going strong at mansfield - alan was a great player - fucking hell
one of their brothers did a bit of work for me in the house one day - some stories - best not told on here tbh

1 Like