Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) šŸ

Another Jonah. The phrase ā€œmore clubs than Jack Nicklausā€ was coined for him.

All the good lads are in the senior set up

Weā€™ve this Peterborough lad now

@mickee321

FFS sake :roll_eyes:

The new Reece Grecko Cocks.

1 Like

Harry Charlesley was another classic of the Noel King genre
They need to give Dozie Ogebene a shot at this thingā€¦heā€™ll fucking run all day in fairness to him- he was a grand player at Cork and Limerick

1 Like

I went to see Charlsey, Reece Grego Cox and co in Tallaght one night against Azerbaijan. Noel Kings finest got a winner about 6 minutes into injury time after Iā€™d gone home. Even Brian Kerr had left before it was over. About 100 people in attendance. Absolutely horrendous stuff.

There was a Danny Kane who couldnā€™t get a game with Cork left back. Oā€™Hara in goals. I must root out the programme.

Rice was our best player by an absolute mile followed by Cullen.

Went back to Tallaght 18 months later to see Parrott and co play Italy and there must have been 8,000 there.

And that was just the Kinahan gang.

6 Likes

There were cars abandoned everywhere that night. That team should be at the euros now.

For the Azerbaijan game 18 months earlier I was sitting about 3 rows down from MOā€™N and Keano. Place was empty.

4pm kick off against Andorra on Thursday lads. Just giving advance notice so you can clear your diaries.

6 Likes

i was out there i think at 3pm on a tuesday afternoon or something to see those lads play israel and they won 4-0, grego Cox knocked in a couple
Anyway Manor Solomon was upfront for israel , he was with Maccabi Petak Tikva at the time and i was telling lads he was greatā€¦ he was uttery useless that dayā€¦ then he went to Shaktar Donyetsk and scored against Real Madrid last November in the European Cup

1 Like

In good news RTƉ have the rights to show this VITAL game v Andorra. In bad news they are exercising those rights.

Kenny out, Ricer in

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/stephen-rice-joins-ireland-backroom-24216703

1 Like

21s beat Australia U23s.

1 Like

The Irish youngsters, many of whom star in Europeā€™s most esteemed academies employed a physical style against the Australian contingent

Pumped for the match tomorrow now. If we can get amongst them Andorrans and stop them playing we have every chance

1 Like

5pm on a Thursday evening in June is as good a time as any for the start of a revolution.

Is this being played in a proper stadium or in some training pitch?

Itā€™s funny watching videos of the English goalkeepers train, theyā€™ve about 5 lads working with them coaching/servicing them with footballs.

Then you watch a video of the Irish keepers working and itā€™s just Dean Kiely over in Spain absolutely pumping sweat trying to do it all himself.

I doubt the few sessions at international training make any odds to any player, never mind a goalie

Fuck Andorra