Irish soccerball nil - That boy Bazunu will save us (Part 1) 🐐

I call it as I see it. If the players around you aren’t up to your own supposed standards you don’t just amble around the place. Hes a fucking spoofer. He had one good pass in 90 minutes and 89 minutes of barely trying and he should get a pass?

1 Like

Agreed. Completely legitimate questions. It doesn’t have to be one extreme or the other. Some lads on twitter are calling for him to go and those on the other side are trying to shut down any questioning of Kenny at all. I acknowledge it is likely to take time to impose his style on the team (if he can manage to do it), but it’s surely acceptable to identify some worrying decisions and/or patterns in the opening games. And sometimes, like you and your little pet, you can just tell from the start when it’s right. But the opposite can apply too.

1 Like

I’d also wonder about what Duffs influence will be like. Comes across like a fella who could fly off the handle at any stage in his punditry.

He had more than one good pass, you’re directing all your ire at him.

Doherty is absolutely atrocious.

A guy who hasn’t a notion about defending and a very suspect attitude. Give me a past it Coleman over him any day of the week.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2:

In my opinion Kenny will be a disaster.

His attitude to the GAA on the Millar game along with Duff
Exposes a lot of flaws.

Bad times ahead

To think some of the closet racists on here used to hound Cyrus Christie on here. At least he was an honest grafter

3 Likes

What’s this?

I thought Robinson was okay when he came on, but did anyone notice when someone tried to play a wall pass with him from around 6 yards away and his return ball, instead of going along the ground, looped over his target’s head? There was some amusingly bad pieces of play.

Did you get the impression that Wolves weren’t too upset at his leaving ??

Hes supposed to be our best player. His body language is appalling too.

To be honest it was a shambles all round and it has irked me

He wouldnt trap a bag of cement

On the Eee-Dah thing. The lad can’t get a start for Norwich. I know he’s hardly Messi but Shane Long is obviously a better option in McGoldricks absence. We can build for the future once the playoffs are over

This is Duffs despicable comments

Kenny’s were in the Dundalk match programme

Disgraceful.

2 Likes

What were Kenny’s comments?

The same back 5 played against Denmark (a much better team than Finland) and from memory looked much more assured.

Glen Whelan never got any sort of credit at all from the football twitterati he made the back 4 a much better unit by sitting in front of them

2 Likes

https://www.balls.ie/football/stephen-kenny-damien-duff-gaa-393667W

Here.

Agree completely bar the Brighton midget, he along with Didzy is by far our best attacker. We looked better when the latter came on as he could retain the ball up there.

Great athlete, can’t play. If you put O’Dowda and Robinson together you’d nearly have a serviceable winger…nearly