Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Shhh. The death notices are on.

1 Like

Fuck the sulky racing. Rambo 2 is on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We might see glas on this sulky races programme. :blush:

Proper stables for young lads that are genuinely interested in horses would be a great thing for them.

A purpose in life goes a long way.

The love of horses goes back years and is genuine 99 percent of the time.

1 Like

And dags, knackers love dags.

1 Like

Let em have Sulky racing around greyhound tracks or something and regulate it

1 Like

This sport already exists. Anyone who lives in leafy Fingal will know of the Trotting racetrack in Portmarnock and others around the country. Is this not the same as sulky racing?

http://www.irishharnessracing.com/

It exists and it’s actually fairly popular in Australia.

Train em up and send them over

1 Like

Ever been?

Yeah I went a few times when I was younger. Haven’t been in years, drove past the track a few times.

http://portmarnockraceway.ie/barentertainment/

I dont understand why the traveller community are not entering in these races. I suppose the only thing is that in the races the sulkys are not followed by a convoy of cars with lads hanging out the windows and stuff.

They have similar racing in the states as well in proper race tracks. Its almost a mix of sulky and chariot racing

Yeah they should be racing on the trotting tracks but sure that would take away from their “tradition” then wouldn’t it of driving in convoys down the motorway behind the horses with passengers hanging out of every window.

Those sulky horses must be drugged up to their eye balls by the way with the money they are betting in. Can’t imagine there is much regulation or drug testing.

Ya, all their grandfathers and great grandfathers only trotted on the motorways.
It’s their tradition.

1 Like

Thoughts?

Where have these Trav’s being staying since the tragic fire?

And Sweden

Still a heavy police presence stationed 24 hours outside the location of the fire

Is that normal or does it suggest suspected criminal involvement ?

Probably to make sure they are not robbed.