Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Okay mate. Iā€™ll wait for your proof and actual stats to back up your assertions on Ireland being some kind of hellhole.

I seen your reply there, on the computers. It was yee that started this internet thing, saying you want to jump the cue to fight me, the only cue you boys be skipping is the one in the hospital. Come out now ya bastard ya and fight with your hands, you good for notin rat poison bastard ya. You even look like a rat so you do. Youā€™ll need the rat poison to keep all them rats out thatā€™s above in your trailer, the state of it. Come out ya bastard ya. Iā€™ll let who know who the man is. Come out now and fight, ya dirty bowsie ya. You can bring all your cousins over from England too. Iā€™m willing to fight you all now, ya bowser ya. As for you Antnee, itā€™s my first time seeing you ever on the tape, you good for notin bastard ya. Yee dirty junkies bastrds. Come out now and fight us, one family against the other and we will settle with our hands like men. As far as iā€™m concerned you are all shite n a bucketā€¦ your auld lad was shiteing in a bucket for two week when my old man was finished with him, and youā€™ll need a bucket when iā€™m done with yas. He couldnā€™t lave the trailer he was shiteing for two weeks. Iā€™m christening you shite in a bucket as well, when iā€™m finished with you youā€™ll be shiteing in the bucket for a month ā€¦ So come out now and we get the show on the roadā€¦ rat poison face. Yup outta it - iā€™m ready for you now ā€¦ and do you see you martin, big Antneeā€™s son, you big tall streak of misery, do you see what Joe is gonna do to you, you wonā€™t stand toe to toe with my brother Joe boi, ya dirty shite ya. Weā€™ll have a clane fight boys. So come out now, shite in a bucket.

2 Likes

No one has been found guilty of insider trading in Ireland. Could it be because a)no one trades b)no one has ever done it or could it be c)a lack of appetite to tackle white collar crime. Transparency International would go for either a or b. Iā€™d lean towards c.

I genuinely do not know enough about insider trading to comment.

You might, fair enough.

But I never said Ireland canā€™t be better or there are issues.

I just take issue with the OTT talk about Ireland.

Whoā€™s fault is that?

I thought your name was Paul ? Is Antee a nickname, or is it shite in a bucket ?
Is the name a cork thing.

I could have sworn Fianna FĆ”il were fucked out, not that it would have made any difference if the other crowd were in power. Ireland just wasnā€™t equipped to deal with a bubble, it was new territory for them.

This whole debacle is fairly simple: The banks, driven by Anglo, overextended in an un-regulated market.
When the crunch came, liquidity-wise, they underestimated their exposure (ā€œliedā€).
Neary hadnā€™t a fucking clue what was going on, nor did Lenihan know the level of exposure hence collapse.

2 Likes

Bullet points please

Insider trading on the Oirish stock exchange? Weā€™re not talking Wall St here. Everyone one in Ireland thought they were insiders, piling into bank shares.

3 Likes

Even our police force are corrupt - :grin:

ā€˜EU fraud watchdog set to probe mystery Garda bank accountā€™

Ireland is a great little country to do business in
:rofl:

Code for ā€œNothing to see hereā€

A few years ago a local traveller took his 8 year old son with him to ā€œworkā€. Lowered him in an open bathroom window of a house, but there was a dog inside which took a nice bite out of the intruder. Traveller sues the home owner, recently got a very hefty payout and has now bought a 200k house with a bit of land, which will go nicely with his 151 hilux.

1 Like

Yeah, the whistleblowing legislation is working a treat :roll_eyes:

Whatā€™s glaringly missing from the protected disclosures legislation is a range of indictable offences for interfering with a whistleblower

But, but, but. Their culture involves climbing through windows, buying Hilux & Landcruiser Jeeps for Cash & or course not paying tax.

1 Like

That is crazy.

Itā€™s not white collar crime mate so calm down.

Any link to that story. It GUBU if trueā€¦

Your anger should be directed towards the judge/legal system that awarded damages and encouraged others to do the same thing. If you were fined every time you posted a vacuous comment you wouldnā€™t be long stopping it.

2 Likes