Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

The lads think the traveller awarded himself the money :joy: - When it was a solicitor and Judge - Two upstanding members of society (allegedly) - what done it.

1 Like

I would hazard a wild guess that the said Traveller although claiming welfare probably paid a top top top solicitor in Cash to bail him out in this case.

And the Top Top Top solicitor didnā€™t ask where it came from and happily pocketed it - as all respectable people would.

1 Like

oooft

I have Cash boss but I couldnā€™t be paying tax boss.

Thatā€™s ok, I take cash payments and fiddle the books myself quite a lot.

1 Like

Most normal people would be outraged more by the first part of the post where the child was abused by his father.
Lookit tinkers play the system, the system is wrong. But if you changed the system and forced tinkers to be accountable and tracebale like normal people then there would be outrage by the usual suspects.
What are the stats on tinker childeren being taken from their parent by social services?

3 Likes

from the child law reporting project:
Irish Travellers, who accounted for 4.4 per cent. In fact, this is almost certainly an under-estimation, as we did not record settled Travellers where no evidence of their ethnicity was given during the case. Travellers only make up 0.6 per cent of the Irish population, so they are significantly over-represented in the child care courts.

i suppose we should direct our anger towards the legal system for this and then blame the state for neglecting tinkers and then when thats done whatabout all the ā€˜settled folkā€™ who abuse their kids

No link, but I can guarantee you itā€™s a fact.
Apparently their car had broken down and it was a warm day and the child desperately needed a drink of water. Thatā€™s why he was in the house.

Pikeys love steep hills

PM me the names and Iā€™ll find the case

TNH

Why didnā€™t they rob a drink from a shop so?!

Culture

Fucking jesus.

@TreatyStones who is the councillor/TD back west who loves these cunts and their culture,whatā€™s his take on this crash.The state/taxpayer will have a hefty bill now from this pikey cunt for having the cheek to put a pole on the side of the road and the removal of one dead horse.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the medical bill? The driver of the sulky didnā€™t look in the best of health when they were being carried off.

But of course.Good job its free I hate to see this lad not get what heā€™s entitled to.