Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

1 Like

There has been a group of travelers in the Mulhuddart area that have been moved on 3 times from different sites. The first was on some ground beside a new national school and across the road from a new housing estate, they lasted a day there and were moved on. The owner then dumped a pile of rubble just inside the gate to prevent it happening again, there was also a security guard stationed at the gate for a few days after the travelers were moved on.

The travelers didn’t go far they then managed to get into vacant ground facing Tyrellstown, how they got in there considering the area is fenced off and gates locked. Anyway they lasted a day there and were moved on, now there is concrete barriers across the gates.

The last time I seen them they were camped at one of the exits on a roundabout that connects the back of Blanchardstown/Mulhuddart to the M2. Drove that way the other day and no sign and more concrete barriers blocking the exit.

Huge amount of building going on around the area. I wonder were they paid to move on.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

they’re some lads for leaving temporary infrastructures in their wake. They’re responsible for more stones in grass verges, stone bollards and walls than any contractors. I’d say they’ve masons kept in business.

You can see the places they have been moved on from when you see boulders, rubble mounds, concrete barriers across access points to vacant sites.

As a proud ethnic group they have been graced with beautiful breasts.
I blame the weather.

1 Like

In the words of @myboyblue, smell of campfire of them.

1 Like

Some of them shower, boss.

You can smell the smoke from here.

1 Like

:scream:

Disgusting images of Underage girls. :-1::-1:
cc @Rocko

It’s a shame @HBV is banned, he’d have a field day here.

My hole, he’d just rehash that same old post again about how this kind of thing isn’t on anymore, the boring cunt.

1 Like

He’s banned again?What for now,boring the shit out of everybody?.I just assumed he was busy painting the house for the popes visit.

Made some comments about Ewan MacKenna and was given a months holiday.

Holy shit, she’d scare the shite outta ya

yikes

1 Like

Culture through the medium of spoken word.

https://youtu.be/LO-Adcb8yRQ

2 Likes