Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

He’s right. They’re Neanderthals

Kitty Holland, Una Mullaly and Philip O’Connor (him living away in Sweden, where he’ll never come across a traveller) should be reading this thread.

I found out recently that my fathers mothers grandfather was a tinker called Grady and he came from county cork.

4 Likes

That explains you :grinning:

1 Like

Always presumed you were a tinker

I think the tinkers have themselves confused with gypsys. Gypsys are of Indian heritage, and would be a different ethnicity to us.

The travellers are Irish. No doubt about it.

The in breeding has led to certain characteristics, like massive heads with tiny eyes that are too close together. Aggression. And a smell of smokey bacon taytos off them

17 Likes

No, I know the same as the geneticists that carried out the tests, which confirms my prior statement. It confirms that travelers and settled Irish have common ancestry, and that that travelers split off from the settled community much longer ago than was previously thought, at least 200 years ago and perhaps as long as 1000 years ago. Considering travelers only breed within their group, that’s ample time for genetic differences to appear. It is now well established in genetic that many behavioral and cultural aspects of human sub societies are inherited.

Claiming travelers and settled Irish are the same genetically is like saying a chimp and a human are identical genetically because they have the same ancestor.

1 Like

:joy:

Ethnicity is defined by a social group, not a race, you clown of a man.

1 Like

So the gypsys are a different ethnicity to us. Like I said. You pompous arsehole

2 Likes

800 years is a long time. Stick the finger in the air again there you chancing cunt

1 Like

Can you throw up something on this man?

The Roma are a different race to us, the travellers are a different ethnicity.

It’s not that hard to understand.

The horses mouth

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep42187

2 Likes

Gypsey is a generic term no? Irish pikies are a different breed

Roma are a different race and ethnicity.

Travellers are a different ethnicity, but not race.

I get it. You claim they are genetically different even though there is scientific evidence to prove they aren’t.

I know the limit of my intelligence kid.

You’d do well to learn yours.

Was that peer reviewed by blackie Connors ?

2 Likes

Gypsies are Roma or Romani, a distinct race going back thousands of years. Calling other itinerant groups gypsies is incorrect labeling.

Gypsys are different to travellers

Pikeys is a generic term

A fuck off!

1 Like