Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Roma gypsys consider rubbing a midgets head will bring them good luck.

1 Like

If you are concluding there is no scientific evidence to say travellers are genetically different to settled Irish, you are simply exposing your ignorance. Find someone with a science background to read the relevant papers and explain it to you in simple words.

Lads can we get the thread back to abusing knackers?

7 Likes

Every single person is genetically different.

You’ve exposed yourself here.

The question is are they different enough to be classed as a minority and the scientific evidence says no

I’m trying but Professor McSnooty pants won’t let me

Would you ride a knacker?

That’s a question I’ve never been asked.

I’d have to say yes because I’m a fucking animal. But I’d love to be able to say no

6 Likes

:joy: you brat

Tinkers are the same as us. They are no different.

1 Like

Wow. What a turnaround. Have you a big ugly head?

Would you? Have you?

Sure if you moved into a caravan tomorrow you could call yourself a traveller and no one could say otherwise.

1 Like

I haven’t had the pleasure but I’m sure it would be a memorable Experience. Riding a bird with your wallet between your teeth would be tricky but I’m sure it could be managed.

4 Likes

I know man. Sure I remember the tales about gypsies, they used fix pots and pans, fucking Irish travellers wouldn’t even be interested in robbing your pans!

You bollix. You’ve piqued an interest in me now

The son of a well-known Galway businessman got a tinker pregnant not too long ago. Said business man, although being widely regarded by all and sundry as a total cunt, is not a traveller and neither is his son. That debunks your statement.

2 Likes

Of course you know, you probably lead the team of geneticists that conducted the research at the University where you hold your professorship.

2 Likes

In my job of work I have to deal with travelers and the outcomes of their culture on a regular basis. I have had many dealings with the Casey filth and if the ground opened and swallowed every one of the cunts in Clonlong, it would be a great day for Limerick and indeed Ireland.

13 Likes

Correct, every person is unique genetically.

However when groups of humans cluster together and only breed within the group for multiple generations they develop traits unique to the group. Ethnic groups are social groups that have inbred for generations.

Think people from Tipperary, cousin riding, tinfoil, ham sandwiches, etc.

There are always exceptions you simpleton. In general the great majority of travelers only breed within their group.