Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

If it all goes tits up again like 2009/2010 then Iā€™ll have my tinker heritage locked and loaded and ready to fall back on.

2 Likes

Sure you could say the same about the parish of Labane, hundreds of years of inbreeding. Whereā€™s yeā€™re ethnic status?

They branched off about 400 years ago ā€” around Cromwell times.

2 Likes

So weā€™ve gone from 100% a few minutes ago to ā€œthe great majorityā€ now. Weā€™ll be down to ā€œa handful of tinkersā€ by midnight.

2 Likes

Genetics isnā€™t really an exact scienceā€¦ very subjective.

1 Like

I read that in Nature a few years back alright. As long as a geneticist gets something about 80% of the way researched, theyā€™ll draw a line under it and move onto the next task.

1 Like

Soldier Casey remember that cunt? Is he still above ground?

Yes.

Youā€™re well able to get your point across, you could get a job with Pavee point and youā€™d be sorted for life

An absolute fucking cunt of a man.

1 Like

A dangerous cunt would cut your throat without giving a second thought.

Didnā€™t he rape an old woman above in the Georgian village.

Those cunts terrorised Oā€™Malley park. My grandparents lived in the top of Oā€™Malley.

Soldier broke my uncles jaw one night with a snooker ball inside in a sock

Absolute scum of the earth.

Do you know the one about the 60 year old women them caseys had for 3 days. Fuck that we are nowhere near related to them cunts

One of the reasons I had to get out of Limerick man.

Iā€™m a proud man. I couldnā€™t stand for my uncles living in fear of them. I wouldnā€™t live in fear of the cunts after they almost killed me.

Iā€™d like to think Iā€™ve grown as a human being but deep down Iā€™d fucking torch that halting site and every soul in it.

Theyā€™ve terrorised too many people for too long

8 Likes

Whatā€™s this about Tipperary now?

1 Like
6 Likes

Unrale,fair play @Sidney

Mental

Hereā€™s where sid saw the potential