Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Sums up every poster here in general,itā€™s like the twilight zone

Yup
https://www.sting.com/discography/lyrics/lyric/song/280

Thereā€™s not a lot of traveler people around Monaghan or Ulster generally and I think a lot of the reason is that people would just burn the cunts out of it.

You lads make fun of the wannabe provos etc but I honestly think that if my family suffered a grave injustice like your poor crowd have been through Estaban, Iā€™d brood on if for maybe a month or so and feel sorry for myself, and then Iā€™d fucking go Rambo in the cunts and leave not one of them untouched. It would all be done in the middle if the night. I think thatā€™s how most Monaghan men would react.

I was going to say, I was always told that the travelers are descended from the local kings of Ireland who were dispossessed by Cromwell and never resettled.

Have you studied their language. Thereā€™s two versions I think, cant and Gammon. It suggests thereā€™s at least two groups that separated maybe at different stages. After Cromwell makes sense but there might have been a much earlier group probably from Ulster.

Thatā€™s much earlier I think.

:thinking:

1 Like

Really disappointed by the attitude shown to our travelling community on here. We canā€™t be judging an entire section of our society by the actions of those involved in the isolated incidents described above.

The state needs to do more to help these people. Free education, free healthcare, free housing and extra general grants would be a good start.

1 Like

Dont forget some room for a pony

Genetically Irish people are closest to Basques

The face is very wide at the temples, so full as to appear almost swollen in this region. At the same time the chin is very long, pointed, and narrow, and the nose is high, long, and thin. The outline of the visage becomes almost triangular for this reason. This, with the eyes placed somewhat close together, or at least appearing so from the breadth of the temples, gives a countenance of peculiar cast. It resembles, perhaps, more than anything else the features of so-called infant prodigies, in which the frontal lobes of the brain have become overdeveloped.

1 Like

I wonder what the ā€˜zā€™ stood for

5 Likes

FFS,why canā€™t you upload videos to this place @Rocko @Bandage.Ive a great one of a few pikeys bating the head off each other.cc @Copper_pipe will have to do it

Donā€™t know him at all to be honest but I have had dealings with Jimmy and Simon, two particularly obnoxious cunts. It is well known that they have controlled and still control Southill with rape and brutal assault. The only fella they wonā€™t touch is Anthony Kelly and the reason for that is because they know he will kill them first and worry about consequences afterwards. In reality he is no better than them.

https://youtu.be/V2dYXTphQ9w

1 Like

I knew youā€™d have itšŸ˜.Are you sure weā€™re not in the same WhatsApp group?Unrale bit of ā€œcultureā€ there.

I only got it within the past 10 minutes :grinning:

Me too :thinking:

Theyā€™re such shit fighters :grin: only any use with numbers or a slash hook.