Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

Quote me where I once threatened you with violence pal please?

You didn’t.

But in your fragile mental state i don’t need that hassle, you have reacted badly previously.

Look it, I’ve learned my lesson. Until i leave Tipperary, maybe move into an appartment in Lk & dream of shooting travellers I’ll know life just isn’t cutting it.

Thanks for sorting me out. And thanks for taking the internet so serious you UUCOAM*

*mental bastard

You’ve clamped yourself good and proper there Harry you’re a spoofer and an arse licking cunt on this forum.

I’m the thick cunt though, jog on you rat.

1 Like

Please stop following me around, pal.

Rattled Stage 9 :smile:

You’re caught badly here with you’re bullshit accusations.

Rattled & Clamping myself. Please stop e-bullying me.

Get a room lads.

Kilkenny sex toys.

4 Likes

@iron_mike - I know you’re shacked up with a Kilkenny wan, but I’m adding a ‘general kilkenny dislike for the week that’s in it’ approval rating to this.

Dont worry chief. I bought her a set of maroon and white thongs

1 Like

And so it begins :clap:

A GARDA investigation is underway after a fire destroyed a stable shed on land in County Limerick on Tuesday night.

Three units of the fire brigade from Cappamore attended the scene of the fire which took place in a shed located in a field on the Limerick side of Brooks Bridge, Oola.

The exact cause of the fire has not been established and it has also not been ascertained whether the fire was started maliciously.

Inspector Luke Conlon who oversees the Bruff garda district said investigations are ongoing.

“We haven’t established who owns the land at this point in time,” he said.

“It was a passerby who reported it to the gardai,” he added.

It is understood the fire started between the hours of 11pm and 1am and nobody was injured.

1 Like

Nine people dead at a fire at a halting site on the Glenamuck Road in Carrickmines. Several children among the dead.

1 Like

A 10th death now confirmed.

Fuck it but 10 deaths is hard to comprehend. What the hell happenend?

Hopefully not a criminal/deliberate act.

Fire started in a prefab and spread apparently. Not sure why there were prefabs on a halting site but its awful all the same. 2 families involved, youngest death was a 6 month old

Based on the news it seems that could be a possibility.

Prefabs are regular enough on proper halting sites of late I believe, plumbing, bathrooms etc

Jaysus but it puts a lot of things into perspective. Poor souls. Lets hope it wasn’t malicious.