Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

Can you stomach gript tv?

The parents seem reasonable enough.

This Far Left v Far Right discussion.

Can we just call all of them mental cunts?

Do you think teaching primary school kids about fisting is just a far right or far left issue?

1 Like
1 Like

Who is teaching fisting techniques? :joy:

Whose side are the Gardai on here? The side of librarians trying to do their jobs or the side of violent fascists? Seems like they’re on the side of the latter.

1 Like

Who mentioned techniques? Can you read?

I asked you a simple question.

All hail @Cheasty , leader of the people before puberty party.

4 Likes

The beardy guy is from Gript. Seems like serious “journalistic” malpractice to omit that this US style demonstration was by actual fascists.

Then again it’s almost like Gript is a propaganda operation for fascists*.

*To clarify, Gript is a propaganda operation for fascists.

If it was up to you and the fascists in that library in Swords it’d be cheerleading the genocide of the Ukrainian people by Putinist Nazis.

It wasn’t on the curriculum.

1 Like

Exposing under 12s to the above…

:joy::joy:

Harry’s kids have been fisted :joy::joy:

Ah lad.

When did the head melt at all?

It’s ok, i put a smiley at the end. Have you read the book to them?

Edgy

Can you answer a simple question? Or are you too engrossed in your new book?

They do. We shouldn’t be teaching about fisting to primary school kids. Or even secondary really. Not every topic should be covered in school.
At the same time the very well spoken blondie one there says we shouldnt do basic sex ed with below 5th class. Not sure I agree with that. Would have to see what’s on the curriculum but I’d imagine it’s the proper name for body parts, where babies grow etc. The suspicion always is if you are out protesting at a library about this stuff on either side you are a headbanger no matter how reasonable you seem.