Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

Six days ago people were faking outrage at a photoshop in a tweet because it apparently wasn’t sufficiently grovelling enough about Gardai. Radio silence from the same people on this.

Who does this and where does it happen?

1 Like

Agreed… Tho i wouldn’t be opposed to 15/16 year olds discussing such topics. As you say, basic sex ed is all primary school kids need. They’ll be exposed to sexual content for the rest of their lives, just let them be kids. Strong parenting is an issue not being discussed here tho… How many parents are giving primary school kids a smart phone? Hiw many are having uncomfortable talks around sex and sexuality? That’s a discussion worth having… The schools are kinda caught on both sides.

What about violent fascist Ross Lahive and American conspiracist headbanger Jana Lunden seems “reasonable”?

Here are the same “reasonable” headbangers who were in Swords yesterday in Cork a few weeks ago.

Their actions doesn’t make you people before puberty right either.

People Before Profit are entirely correct to highlight what this is and so is everybody else who highlights what it is.

It’s the importation of the US far right extremist playbook to Ireland.

Also called fascism.

Let librarians do their job.

They do but turns out they are actually headbangers I was right. I think if you are vehemently against every single thing the lefties are for on covid sex ed immigration abortion gender environment etc etc you’re likely a headbanger. Equally if you vehemently disagree with every single thing the righties think on these issues you are dangerously close to headbanging status. Normal reasonable people see in shades of grey and can see nuance in these areas. I’m far more left than right but I don’t agree with them on everything.

2 Likes

There are no shades of grey between letting librarians do their job and fascists importing a US fascist playbook.

I think that opening statement needs to be fact checked

It would be unfortunate if @Arthur turned out to be lying.

He didn’t answer the question when challenged on it.

1 Like

This has been evident for a long, long time. Every conversation on here gets dragged down to a far right conspiracy. It’s why a clatter of posters have largely stopped posting and others don’t engage seriously… It doesn’t matter what the topic, it turns into opposition of what the ‘otherside’ are putting forward.

1 Like

Are you suggesting schools are buying books not to be read? A bold strategy.

hang on here now, you posted up a video of a lad saying this is a far left agenda. You have lads on here screaming woke and lefty headbangers at every turn, @Arthur is right, there are 2 showers of loonbags in this.

you fucking far right cunt.

1 Like

Sorry I missed that. What was it on and what was it taken off? A list of recommended reading?

Librarians are apparently lefty headbangers now.

Just on this “This book is gay” controversy, can someone please outline where it is being taught, on what curriculum is it being taught and is the book being given by schools to “primary school” children. I want to gauge how much I should be outraged before picking up my klan hat.

You implied primary school children were being taught fisting.

Who is teaching primary school children fisting?

George Soreass

5 Likes

And the Globalfists.

1 Like