Is Your Job Recession Proof?

[quote=“Mac”]
And most importantly, does that weird bird who brought the newborn to the Xmas party still have a job?[/QUOTE]

she does indeed trhe fooking mong. she just went on maternity leave not long ago the tool, but is still being kept on even tho they dont need anyone in to replace her or do her work.

and art, I bet you in Pro Evo ya cunt! I wasnt the one making excuses!!! (altho it was shite and there was a terrible lag in games, but that wasnt broadbands fault, damn konami.)

[quote=“Gman”]she does indeed trhe fooking mong. she just went on maternity leave not long ago the tool, but is still being kept on even tho they dont need anyone in to replace her or do her work.

and art, I bet you in Pro Evo ya cunt! I wasnt the one making excuses!!! (altho it was shite and there was a terrible lag in games, but that wasnt broadbands fault, damn konami.)[/QUOTE]

Ahem, and I beat you twice Gman. Trounced would be the word in fact.

I see Ball Oxer is a fan of yours judging by our newest member :rolleyes:

[quote=“Pikeman”]Ahem, and I beat you twice Gman. Trounced would be the word in fact.

I see Ball Oxer is a fan of yours judging by our newest member :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

trounced? you have a good memory then. thought 2-0 would be a respectable beating, but trounced?

good to see Ball ox finally recognised me here. for all the abuse he gave to dan and puke et al, he never once gave me a username. good to see it finally come around, I think I;ve earned it at this stage.

[quote=“Gman”]trounced? you have a good memory then. thought 2-0 would be a respectable beating, but trounced?

good to see Ball ox finally recognised me here. for all the abuse he gave to dan and puke et al, he never once gave me a username. good to see it finally come around, I think I;ve earned it at this stage.[/QUOTE]

Due to the supposed “Lag”, that is indeed a trouncing.
Good to see BallyOx reads up on here anyway.

[quote=“Gman”]trounced? you have a good memory then. thought 2-0 would be a respectable beating, but trounced?

good to see Ball ox finally recognised me here. for all the abuse he gave to dan and puke et al, he never once gave me a username. good to see it finally come around, I think I;ve earned it at this stage.[/QUOTE]

I made the roll of honour last week I believe, it was a big day.

[quote=“Gman”]she does indeed trhe fooking mong. she just went on maternity leave not long ago the tool, but is still being kept on even tho they dont need anyone in to replace her or do her work.

and art, I bet you in Pro Evo ya cunt! I wasnt the one making excuses!!! (altho it was shite and there was a terrible lag in games, but that wasnt broadbands fault, damn konami.)[/QUOTE]

my arse. I was taking a shot, the screen froze and the ball was in the back of my net !!:rolleyes:

anyway we’ll have to go to fifa now

[quote=“artfoley”]my arse. I was taking a shot, the screen froze and the ball was in the back of my net !!:smiley:

anyway we’ll have to go to fifa now[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Got the 10% snip in wages yesterday. Not sure if I’ll be there next year either as it depends on contracts etc. Great time to buy a car alright :smiley: :smiley:

Bad break Pikeman. I’m down 20% since before christmas

strange how things go. Absolutely no jobs out there to apply to, only crappy ones that I’d be doing to keep a wage coming in. And then I was contacted by a headhunting crowd last week for a job the exact same as my own a little but further away. Full time job with an increased salary. Interview went grand and can start asap. Some luck. So the dole queue can wait another while for me yet.

Congrats Gman. Strange how things play out sometimes.

Good man Gman
Congrats:clap:

hey runty, dont be putting up pictures of my workplace, not cool man.

Be wary of them headhunters.

Well done though. Your positive attitude paid dividends.

[quote=“The Runt”]Be wary of them headhunters.

Well done though. Your positive attitude paid dividends.[/QUOTE]

yeah cheers. was extremley fortunate tho so a lot of luck involved. sheer coincidence of timing too

Ah boy the Gman :smiley:

Good stuff Gman. PM me who it is when you chance

Fook you Gman.

what area you work in Gman

Congrats. I know a lad looking for IT jobs and he has had 6 interviews in the last fortnight so there seems to be jobs in that area alright