IT Professionals, Guilty

Listen cunt, I’m asking my good epal @Copper_pipe a few sociable questions with regards to his current dilemma. If I’ve need for your particularly bland humour I’ll give you a shout ok.

Go back and wait behind your printer there for your next opportunity to be a smartarse

Here you stupid cunt, there’s nothing sociable about Windows updates. Fuck off and PM that shit and don’t be clogging up this thread.

There’s been 800 odd posts in a decade. It could do with the traffic.

Take your licks and fuck off behind your printer again there for a while

No traffic is preferably to the banal shite you post. And for your information, there is no printer in my office.

You’re understandably rattled here. Your spelling is gone to shit and you are taking things literally.

Give it a while and another opportunity to be a smartarse will pop up. You can go back to being a smug cunt again.

Until then, take your little lick and move along.

PC’s

Right, if any of them are running xp pro sp3, 0patch have a fix that doesn’t require a restart for this vulnerability, could save you a bit of time.

If PC could bring them all in at once then he’d be doing you a favour.

1 Like

You seem to have won a great victory here with your use of ‘rattled, take your licks and move along’. Calm yourself down now like a good lad, maybe log off for a while.

Thanks, I have

Okay guys, I know IT can be an emotive topic but let’s keep things civil.

4 Likes

Emotion has no place here and they should know better. It’s 1 or it’s a 0, no grey areas.

5 Likes

I patched one yesterday evening. From start to finish including restarts it took 45 minutes :upside_down_face:

At the standard workrate of an IT guy, you’ll be done by Christmas

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110

you’re looking at about 36 hours for the other 49 computers. Taking into account tea breaks and the sequential nature of it. I’d say you’ll be done in time for the Munster final.

Is that all the PCs in the business?
Could you get a WSUS server setup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXhYgprPB9o

1 Like

If there’s a batch of PC’s in close proximity to each other I’ll do them all together I’d say.

Deja Blue :rage::rage: