IT Professionals, Guilty

Why is geraldine allowed to download anything?

its complex.

You’d want to be going man for man on Geraldine by the sounds of it.

1 Like

Geraldine is like the ex-county player who demands a free role. They never had to mark anyone before, and they aren’t going to start marking anyone now.

Anyone have Kaspersky running in their organisation? :zipper_mouth_face:

Not a company I would ever have trusted.
What’s happened?

1 Like

It’s probably the best out there, but can it be trusted now. The Germans have advised to fuck it out and is banned from public bodies in the states.

I remember the incident that got in banned in the states and it was wishy washy enough.
They said Kaspersky stole data from an FBI agents computer or similar, but it sounded more like the FBI guy put sensitive info on his home computer and had the settings enabled to send suspicious files to Kasperskys servers for further examination.

1 Like

One of those days …

1 Like

Log out to fuck.

As long as you’re not ransomwared, it could always be worse.

Keep your head held high pal. We’re keeping the world moving and there’s high stress that comes with that crown. Tomorrow is a new and every chance a better day for us puter heads.

That Ryanair site can be fair tricky alright. I’m here to help. Just shout.

2 Likes

Had an email this morning that needed my work credentials to open it :open_mouth:

A genuine email or a phishing one ?

Phishing attack.

There was a padlock beside it in Outlook.

That could be genuine.
There’s now an option to add encryption to emails via Outlook/Office365. They will appear with a padlock symbol in Outlook.

Got another email shortly after

Active phishing attack reported.

Interesting