IT Professionals, Guilty

This was my short term solution over a year ago. They know what they are at.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Up to 15Gb possible with that little trick.

Late night install with Praveen and the boys here. They seem to have this one under control with Praveen playing a Tony Keady like role.

I think I’ll make a drop of tae and keep an eye on udeploy and the calving camera.

3 Likes

Got ChatGPT to write me a powershell script today for a project I’m doing. Some boyo.

3 Likes

Release pulled at the last minute tonight.

I gave Praveen and the gang every chance to get the cunt of a thing over the line but the lying delusional cunts tied themselves up in knots and came running with a list of excuses at the finish line. There won’t be a wicket stirred in Bangalore this weekend.

4 Likes

Will there be any repercussions

Contingency based planning will save their sorry souls

Lads whats the plan for when Astoush and the boys don’t deliver?

Are we far off atoush being replaced by chatgpt?

We go again tonight.

I find our lot to be very like Jason Forde. Fantastic in the winter when they’re playing with development environments and then completely wilt come championship Go-Live deployment time.

2 Likes

Ashutosh is fierce confused that we’re one of two EU clients, the other in the Netherlands, and consequently we’re in two different time zones. My man has the scheduled jobs at CET half the time and there’s no talking to him because Wim in Eindhoven is having no issues.

2 Likes

Week eight of hypercare in the books, was only scheduled for 4 weeks but the client cheaped out on AMS and the poor inexperienced Indian chaps haven’t a breeze.

Ashtoush thinks all them Europeans look the same

The guys have hit the ground running tonight. If I can keep the cunts awake we might actually get this over the line.

1 Like

Business validation testing in progress. I’m nervous guys.

Nick and Haley have given business sign off. Incredible scenes here in the zoom call.

6 Likes

Just got ChatGPT to fix a SQL server issue for me which I’d been trying to solve most of yesterday evening.

4 Likes

The IT guys using chatgpt are like Bank Tellers telling people to do their banking online. Actively facilitating their own obsolescence

3 Likes