IT Professionals, Guilty

1 Like

Imagine trying to deal with that bollox Cesit all day and trying to get a straight answer out of him

4 Likes

Thats only if he makes it known he used it. He’ll probably not tell anyone its fixed till around 4pm today and put his feet up between now and then

@TreatyStones

1 Like

Samsung ermployees put their source code into ChatGPT to troubleshoot something. ChatGPT was then in turn serving that up to the general public who had similar queries.

This could be the end of India as a going concern.

1 Like

S.Q.L. or Sequel ?

Sequel all the way for me.

1 Like

Sequel

1 Like

Ashutosh will be left behind. Should have learned to code

Buzzfeed fired most of their content creators and replaced them with AI

I find it difficult to believe that AI will be able to find a list of 40 hillarious things people said on twitter last week. And then generate an incredibly complex tag line like. “no 36 is my favourite”

This will also be right in the sweetspot for The Athletic and it’s Liverpool gom footix followers

1 Like

Can you generate a buzzfeed style article, with 40 funny tweets on twitter from the last week, with a short paragraph about each describing them

Title: 40 Hilarious Tweets That Will Leave You ROFL-ing

1. “Just burned 1200 calories. I forgot the pizza in the oven.” :pizza::sweat_smile: - @SarcasticSally Sarcastic Sally’s relatable mishap reminds us that sometimes, even our best intentions can be thwarted by delicious distractions. The struggle between staying fit and satisfying our pizza cravings is real!
  2. “If procrastination was a sport, I’d probably start training tomorrow.” :joy: - @ProcrastinatorPaul Procrastinator Paul knows exactly how to channel his talent for delay into a humorous tweet. We’ve all been there, promising ourselves to be more productive while secretly plotting our next Netflix binge.
  3. “I just sneezed so hard, I’m pretty sure I improved the weather in China.” :wind_face::mask: - @BlessYouBrenda Leave it to Brenda to turn a sneeze into an international weather-altering event. We can only imagine the forces she must possess if she ever gets a cold.
  4. “Saw a squirrel burying its nuts in my yard and thought, ‘That’s what I should be doing with my life.’” :chestnut::joy: - @ExistentialEric Existential Eric’s tweet takes a whimsical turn as he contemplates the life choices of squirrels. Perhaps we could all benefit from a little more nut-burying contemplation.
  5. “I’m not saying I’m addicted to coffee, but I just walked into my bedroom and said, ‘Alexa, turn on the lights.’” :coffee::bulb: - @CaffeineCrazyCarla Caffeine Crazy Carla’s coffee-induced confusion reveals the true extent of her addiction. Just remember, folks, coffee may not be able to turn on the lights, but it can certainly brighten our mornings.
  6. “Just found out my spirit animal is a couch potato.” :couch_and_lamp::joy: - @LazyLenny Lazy Lenny’s realization about his spirit animal is both comical and relatable. Sometimes, the allure of a cozy couch and Netflix is simply too hard to resist.
  7. “Ate an entire bag of chips and suddenly became a snack influencer.” :potato::sunglasses: - @SnackSavvySam Snack Savvy Sam’s lighthearted tweet highlights the unexpected rise to fame that can come from indulging in our favorite guilty pleasures. Move over, Kardashians; there’s a new influencer in town.
  8. “Started a 30-day yoga challenge. On Day 1, I fell asleep in child’s pose for an hour. Challenge complete.” :man_in_lotus_position::sleeping: - @ZenZoe Zen Zoe’s attempt at a yoga challenge takes an unexpected turn into the realm of naptime. Some may argue that she mastered the ultimate form of relaxation instead.
  9. “My life motto: Eat dessert first because who knows what the world will look like after a vegetable.” :cake::broccoli: - @SugarAddictSara Sugar Addict Sara cleverly justifies indulging in desserts before healthy choices. After all, who knows what unpredictable vegetable-filled future awaits us?
  10. “My exercise routine consists of running late and jumping to conclusions.” :man_running::woman_shrugging: - @SarcasticSusan Sarcastic Susan’s witty take on exercise reminds us that life itself can be quite the workout. Who needs a gym membership when you’re constantly racing against time and assuming things?
1 Like

Can you ask it to do one of the Top 5 most memorable All Ireland Hurling Quarter Finals?

The All-Ireland Hurling Final is one of the most prestigious events in Gaelic games. Throughout history, numerous thrilling finals have captured the hearts of fans. While opinions on the “most memorable” may vary, here are five All-Ireland Hurling Finals that are widely regarded as unforgettable:

1. 1994 All-Ireland Hurling Final: Offaly vs. Limerick This final is often referred to as the “Game of the Millennium.” Offaly staged an incredible comeback from 10 points down, with Joe Dooley scoring a last-minute goal to secure victory by a single point. It remains one of the most remarkable turnarounds in hurling history.
  2. 2013 All-Ireland Hurling Final: Clare vs. Cork Known as the “Clare Corker,” this final was a thrilling encounter that went to a replay. The initial match ended in a draw after a dramatic comeback by Clare, and in the replay, they emerged as winners by three points. The display of skill, intensity, and determination in both games captivated fans.
  3. 1997 All-Ireland Hurling Final: Clare vs. Tipperary This final, often called the “Banner’s Roar,” saw Clare end an 81-year wait for an All-Ireland title. The match showcased incredible skill and drama, with Clare prevailing by four points in a closely contested battle that went down to the wire.
  4. 2010 All-Ireland Hurling Final: Tipperary vs. Kilkenny Dubbed the “Liam McCarthy Classic,” this final pitted the dominant Kilkenny team against a determined Tipperary side. It was an exhilarating clash, with Tipperary ending Kilkenny’s quest for an unprecedented five-in-a-row titles with a comprehensive nine-point victory.
  5. 2014 All-Ireland Hurling Final: Kilkenny vs. Tipperary The “Clash of the Ash” final showcased the rivalry between two hurling powerhouses. It was a high-scoring encounter with remarkable skill on display. Kilkenny emerged victorious, securing a narrow three-point win and another All-Ireland title.

These finals are etched in the memories of hurling fans for their incredible skill, fierce competition, and unforgettable moments that continue to define the rich history of the sport.

Quarter Finals FFS sake, any auld bot could put together a list of finals.

1. 2005 All-Ireland Hurling Quarter-Final: Kilkenny vs. Galway This quarter-final, often referred to as the “Epic in Croke Park,” is widely regarded as one of the greatest hurling matches ever played. It was a battle of titans, with both teams delivering a high-scoring, intense affair. The match ended in a draw, with Kilkenny eventually prevailing in the replay after extra time.
  2. 2018 All-Ireland Hurling Quarter-Final: Limerick vs. Kilkenny This quarter-final showcased the emergence of a young and talented Limerick team. It was a closely fought contest that went down to the wire, with Limerick edging out Kilkenny by a single point. The victory signaled Limerick’s resurgence and set the stage for their subsequent All-Ireland triumph.
  3. 2001 All-Ireland Hurling Quarter-Final: Wexford vs. Tipperary This quarter-final, known as the “Sunny South-East Showdown,” was a thrilling encounter that showcased the passion and skill of both teams. Wexford emerged victorious by a single point after a late rally, securing their place in the semi-finals and leaving fans on the edge of their seats.
  4. 2013 All-Ireland Hurling Quarter-Final: Cork vs. Kilkenny Dubbed the “Rebel Redemption,” this quarter-final marked a significant turning point for Cork hurling. After trailing for much of the match, Cork produced a remarkable comeback in the second half to secure a memorable victory against the reigning champions, Kilkenny.
  5. 2012 All-Ireland Hurling Quarter-Final: Clare vs. Galway This quarter-final is often referred to as the “Clare’s Coming of Age” match. It was a thrilling encounter that showcased the potential of a young Clare team. After a gripping contest, Clare emerged as winners, signaling their resurgence as a force to be reckoned with in hurling.

These quarter-finals represent some of the most exhilarating and unforgettable moments in the history of the All-Ireland Hurling Championship, captivating fans with their skill, drama, and sheer intensity.

Number 1 was a semi final and number 5 was in 2013 not 2012

2 Likes

Take it up with chatgpt mate

1 Like