IT Professionals, Guilty

https://twitter.com/townsendyesmate/status/1808832684291940587

1 Like

Anyone else’s Microsoft Calender doing mad shit with conflicting meetings? Thought it was just me but I was talking to someone else this evening in a completely different company and they have the same.

You book a meeting and then your calender has like 8 versions of it conflicting with each other and it pops up a warning

1 Like

Yes!! I thought it was my isolated issue!

I organised a meeting & when I clicked on the acceptances to clear them I got an error.

I got 8 invites to the same meeting there last week I wonder if it was related to that. I just assumed the organiser was having a stroke.

It’s a bug. Delete your offline outlook cache.

Bug me bollox.

Microsoft azure and teams is some fuckact of a combination.

I’ve a few Surfaces that just will not work with new teams. Will have to replace them.

Microsoft don’t care sure.

1 Like

They were very clever. Get everyone to build all their systems on your infrastructure and you don’t need to bother being good at anything

1 Like

Anyone got Crowdstrike :worried:

Yeah. Just got the message from global security that some things are down. Mail is working though

Saw a good few places yesterday flagging their card services were down which is a pretty rare occurrence…assume that was a precursor to this wider issue

Something up with Swift linking into CHAPS impacted the Bank of England yesterday.

Some fuck up. They pushed a faulty system file which has blue screened computers affected. The fix for computers already bricked isn’t pretty and would require hands on any machine affected or else taking each individual user through the process.

My thoughts are with the poor IT Departments who’s holidays are being ruined.

1 Like

Tinder still working anyway.

3 Likes

I’ll have to contact IT now and express interest in my first day back from holiday.

1 Like

Is this a Windows 10 upgrade gone wrong? We’re on 11.

In Munich airport still connected to the WiFi. Hopefully Aer Lingus isn’t affected